    to enable ASP.NET to prepare for Exchange 2k3, the option is not available in
    both the Wizard as well as the Controll Panel/Application Server screen.

    Does anyone know of a way out

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9tIEhvYW5n?=, Sep 18, 2006

  2. Tom Hoang wrote:

    >I just recently installed Win2k3R2/64. I also installed AD but when I
    >tried
    >to enable ASP.NET to prepare for Exchange 2k3, the option is not available
    >in
    >both the Wizard as well as the Controll Panel/Application Server screen.

    IIS is not installed by default.

    ASP.Net is classified as a component of IIS, and cannot be installed
    without IIS.

    --
    Steve Foster [SBS MVP]

    Steve Foster [SBS MVP], Sep 19, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VG9tIEhvYW5n?=

    Nut Cracker Guest

    Also, if you are running the 32bit version of exchange, it wont run on x64.

    - NuTs

    Nut Cracker, Sep 19, 2006
  4. Hey Thanks. The moment I posted the question I realized what the problem was.

    Sheepishly......

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9tIEhvYW5n?=, Sep 21, 2006