asp.net and SQL hosting recommendations

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by EMB, Jun 22, 2004.

  1. EMB

    EMB Guest

    In news:cb83qi$l0$,
    James <> expelled:

    http://www.dot.net.nz/techarticles.dotnethosting.aspx

    --
    EMB
    change two to number to reply

    James, Jun 22, 2004

  3. EMB

    James Guest

    Hi EMB, thanks, I already took a look there but it really is just a list
    with no recommendations. I don't want to sign up and then find out that the
    company is crap :)

    thanks again
    John

    James, Jun 22, 2004
  4. EMB

    Rob Guest

    www.iserve.net.nz

    Rob, Jun 23, 2004
  5. "James" <> wrote in message news:<cb84ib$194$>...
    > Hi EMB, thanks, I already took a look there but it really is just a list
    > with no recommendations. I don't want to sign up and then find out that the
    > company is crap :)

    Checkout www.2Day.com they have a good reputation, they have been
    hosting with Windows Technology since NT4, and has a very
    sophisticated set-up. They will be upgrading to Windows 2003 from a
    W2k environment once the move into bigger premises is complete soon

    www.2day.com

    Cheers
    Nathan Mercer

    PS I'm not affiliated with them, I just know that they are reliable
    and have been around for a while now

    Nathan Mercer, Jun 23, 2004