asp.net 2008 - SqlDataSource1.SelectCommand

Discussion in 'Software' started by yumil, Nov 19, 2008.

  1. yumil

    yumil

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Hi I'm using asp.net 3.5 and behind vb. And the problem is on behind in VB.

    code is:

    Protected Sub dataTextBox_TextChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles makinanoTextBox.TextChanged
    ..
    SqlDataSource1.SelectParameters.Add("@nMakinaID", makinanoTextBox.Text)
    SqlDataSource1.SelectCommand = "select count(*) from [SpMakinaArizaKayit] where [arzbitti] = '0' and [nMakinaID] = @nMakinaID"
    ..
    endsub

    1- I get the data by select count(*).., but I couldn't display result

    something like: Response.Write(SqlDataSource1.SelectCommand) .....???

    and also

    2- I can't check the value of count(*) null or not

    like:
    if (count(*)= 0) then ..else..endif

    thanks.

    Last edited: Nov 19, 2008