Asp.net 2.0 (Whidbey)

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Arno Nel \(I want to be MVP\), Sep 15, 2004.

  1. Are there any beta exams on the way for this ?

    Arno Nel \(I want to be MVP\), Sep 15, 2004

  2. Arno Nel \(I want to be MVP\)

    Hermit Dave Guest

    the beta exams come after the full product release.

    the product by itself is in beta 1. so dont hold you breath.

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 15, 2004

  3. Arno Nel \(I want to be MVP\)

    newbie Guest

    sir is the beta exam free? how could we get it then?

    newbie, Sep 16, 2004
  4. Arno Nel \(I want to be MVP\)

    Hermit Dave Guest

    The product Visual Studio 2005 is in BETA 1. It will be released to public
    half way through next year.
    At that point of time depending on the changes MS will decide whether it
    will introduce new exams.

    If it decides to do so then you have the Beta exams.
    To my knowledge beta Exams are invitation only. Though i remember reading
    that inivitations are sent to MSDN flash subscribers or something like that.
    look up www.microsoft.com for more on it.

    what i would suggest is for you to continue using the beta 1 product and see
    how it goes next year.

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Sep 16, 2004
  5. Arno Nel \(I want to be MVP\)

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On 15 Sep 2004 22:01:54 -0700, (newbie) wrote:

    >sir is the beta exam free? how could we get it then?

    Normally the beta exams are by invitation, often to people working in
    the field who should posess the knowledege to pass the exam. The
    prupose of a beta exam is to weed out bad questions and redefine
    scores, not to try and certify individuals.

    Don't expect a Whidby/VS2005 exam until after the product ships,
    perhaps even some time after. Meaning likely not until 2006.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Sep 16, 2004