    Please reply by email as I can not get this news group on my usual ISP. My
    email address is working although it looks fake, it works.

    Cheers for any help.
    sniffer, Feb 14, 2004

  2. sniffer

    °Mike° Guest

    Please do not ask for email only replies. If you can't be
    bothered to check back, you don't deserve an answer,
    which may also help others.

    I find it hard to believe that your ISP doesn't carry 24HSHD,
    but in the event that is doesn't, you can always check
    Google Groups.

    http://groups.google.com/groups?group=24hoursupport.helpdesk

    On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 14:51:58 -0000, in
    <cEqXb.4183$Y%9.net>
    sniffer scrawled:

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Feb 14, 2004

  3. "sniffer" <> wrote in message
    > When I go to a website that uses a username and password, after entering

    > "new" username and password, my PC used to ask me if I want to save the

    new
    > username and password.
    >
    > If no longer asks me this. How do I fix it?
    >
    > I'm on windoz 98 with I.E 5.5
    >
    > Please reply by email as I can not get this news group on my usual ISP.

    My
    > email address is working although it looks fake, it works.
    >
    > Cheers for any help.
    >

    > having the same problems need help of some kind, ringing bt cant get

    past the robots, paying for internet but cannot use it having probs with
    password.
    please reply thank you

    Colin Sawbridge, Feb 14, 2004