    that I ask remains there where you ask the question.I Now have a whole mess
    of questions I asked there from a year ago.How do I delete this left over
    old list? I run Windows 98 SE and, Microsoft's Internet Explore 6.0
    cb12, Oct 16, 2005

  2. cb12

    aleX Guest

    cb12 wrote:
    > When I look up things in Jeeves(And a few other search engines)The question
    > that I ask remains there where you ask the question.I Now have a whole mess
    > of questions I asked there from a year ago.How do I delete this left over
    > old list? I run Windows 98 SE and, Microsoft's Internet Explore 6.0

    start/settings/control panel/internet options/content/autocomplete/
    then click the 'clear forms' button

    Tick the box to stop the search terms being saved again if you want.
    aleX, Oct 16, 2005

  3. cb12

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 13:27:14 GMT, cb12 wrote:

    >When I look up things in Jeeves(And a few other search engines)The question
    >that I ask remains there where you ask the question.I Now have a whole mess
    >of questions I asked there from a year ago.How do I delete this left over
    >old list? I run Windows 98 SE and, Microsoft's Internet Explore 6.0

    It's a form you are filling in.

    http://www.ask.com 1st non-sponsored hit for - ie clear data
    several hists for - ie clear form data

    or
    www.google.com
    or
    http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8
    or as it's a MS product
    or
    Tools / Internet Options / Content Personal Information / AutoComplete

    Use AutoComplete for - Forms enabled/disabled
    and / or
    Clear Forms

    Me
    why?, Oct 16, 2005
  4. cb12

    anthonyberet Guest

    cb12 wrote:
    > When I look up things in Jeeves(And a few other search engines)The question
    > that I ask remains there where you ask the question.I Now have a whole mess
    > of questions I asked there from a year ago.How do I delete this left over
    > old list? I run Windows 98 SE and, Microsoft's Internet Explore 6.0

    Turn off the autocomplete forms function in your browser, then your mum
    wont see all those porn-searches. ;-)
    anthonyberet, Oct 19, 2005