ask for help

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Glyn, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. Glyn

    Glyn Guest

    Right-click the desktop, select Properties, then Effects
    and un-check 'Hide keyboard nagivation indicators...'

    design

    Glyn, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Glyn

    X. Zhang Guest

    Thanh you, Glyn and Luciano Criscola

    After un-checking 'Hide keyboard nagivation indicators...',

    All things are OK!

    Thanks!

    X. Zhang, Jul 26, 2003