  1. amandinha

    amandinha Guest

    quero saber qnto são um mais tres?
    amandinha, Feb 4, 2006

    Robert Williams, Feb 5, 2006

    LRM, Feb 5, 2006
    news:%...
    > "Robert Williams" <>
    > wrote in message news:...
    >>
    >> "amandinha" <u18420@uwe> wrote in message news:5b6609a30ad78@uwe...
    >>> quero saber qnto são um mais tres?

    >> Yo quiero Taco Bell
    >>

    > Me to, could you pick me up a number 3?
    > Thanks, that would be great.

    Absolutely....you want Mild, Medium, or Fire with that?

    Oh...and I need your phone number, address, SSN, credit card #, and you must
    give your first born my name.
    Robert Williams, Feb 5, 2006
  5. amandinha

    LRM Guest

    "Robert Williams" <>
    wrote in message news:%...

    > "LRM" <> wrote in message
    >> "Robert Williams" <>
    >> wrote in message news:...

    >>> Yo quiero Taco Bell
    >>>

    >> Me to, could you pick me up a number 3?
    >> Thanks, that would be great.
    >>

    > Absolutely....you want Mild, Medium, or Fire with that?
    >
    > Oh...and I need your phone number, address, SSN, credit card #, and you
    > must give your first born my name.

    My first born's husband might object. Oh and the Navy might object as well,
    seeing as she belongs to them.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Feb 5, 2006
  6. "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "Robert Williams" <>
    > wrote in message news:%...
    >>
    >> "LRM" <> wrote in message

    >>> Me to, could you pick me up a number 3?
    >>> Thanks, that would be great.
    >>>

    >> Absolutely....you want Mild, Medium, or Fire with that?
    >>
    >> Oh...and I need your phone number, address, SSN, credit card #, and you
    >> must give your first born my name.
    >>

    > My first born's husband might object. Oh and the Navy might object as
    > well, seeing as she belongs to them.

    Damn, I guess that means the sacrifice is out of the question.
    Robert Williams, Feb 5, 2006
  7. amandinha

    LRM Guest

    "Robert Williams" <>
    wrote in message news:...

    > "LRM" <> wrote in message
    >> "Robert Williams" <>
    >> wrote in message news:%...
    >>>
    >>> "LRM" <> wrote in message

    >>> Absolutely....you want Mild, Medium, or Fire with that?
    >>>
    >>> Oh...and I need your phone number, address, SSN, credit card #, and you
    >>> must give your first born my name.
    >>>

    >> My first born's husband might object. Oh and the Navy might object as
    >> well, seeing as she belongs to them.

    > Damn, I guess that means the sacrifice is out of the question.

    Sorry buddy, gotta take that one up with the USN, not my call anymore.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Feb 5, 2006
  8. "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "Robert Williams" <>
    > wrote in message news:...
    >>
    >> "LRM" <> wrote in message

    >>> My first born's husband might object. Oh and the Navy might object as
    >>> well, seeing as she belongs to them.

    >> Damn, I guess that means the sacrifice is out of the question.
    >>

    > Sorry buddy, gotta take that one up with the USN, not my call anymore.

    Nah, I served this country for 8 years in the USN, I'm not going back to
    deal with them.

    This is just one of those times ya gotta ask yourself "Do ya feel lucky
    punk....well...do ya?" My answer is No, I don't.
    Robert Williams, Feb 6, 2006
  9. Hi guys.
    Actually, you should have asked for a Caipirinha or Oporto wine, since the
    moron who wrote that is either from Brazil or from Portugal. It reads
    (literally)
    "I want to know how much is one plus three".
    Maybe he's trying for MCP (Moron Certified Professional)
    Rgds from Portugal, where not everybody wants to know how much is one plus
    three.

    =?Utf-8?B?VGFpcGFu?=, Mar 9, 2006