    dha

    I'm the proof that nearly anyone can be brilliant if they don't have to
    do it in real-time. :) - Larry Wall

    David H. Adler, Nov 4, 2004

  2. David H. Adler wrote:

    > I've come into posession of one of those asian CSI box sets, and it's
    > confusing me.

    It's confusing US why you didn't just buy one of the many NA Paramount
    or Fox editions out there.

    > It says on the packaging that there are audio commentaries for some of
    > the episodes, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to
    > them?
    >
    > Anyone know if there's some secret to it or if they're just not actually
    > there?

    Asian?....Ohh, I'm SURE they're there.

    Derek Janssen (you're not suggesting they'd be dishonest about it?)

    Derek Janssen, Nov 4, 2004

  3. David H. Adler

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <>, Derek Janssen
    <> wrote:

    > David H. Adler wrote:
    >
    > > I've come into posession of one of those asian CSI box sets, and it's
    > > confusing me.

    > It's confusing US why you didn't just buy one of the many NA Paramount
    > or Fox editions out there.

    Maybe he's not in the US at the moment.

    > > It says on the packaging that there are audio commentaries for some of
    > > the episodes, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to
    > > them?
    > >
    > > Anyone know if there's some secret to it or if they're just not actually
    > > there?

    > Asian?....Ohh, I'm SURE they're there.
    >
    > Derek Janssen (you're not suggesting they'd be dishonest about it?)

    If it's an Asian version which will be sold in stores, I'd assume
    they'd be honest. Last thing retailers would want is to lose customers
    (In Kuala Lumpor, Malaysia, just about every cd and dvd at the local
    mall is a bootleg)

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

    Invid Fan, Nov 4, 2004
  4. David H. Adler

    Mike Kohary Guest

    David H. Adler wrote:
    > I've come into posession of one of those asian CSI box sets, and it's
    > confusing me.
    >
    > It says on the packaging that there are audio commentaries for some of
    > the episodes, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to
    > them?
    >
    > Anyone know if there's some secret to it or if they're just not
    > actually there?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > dha

    Are you being serious? This is a bootleg, right? If so, what do *you*
    think the answer is?

    Mike Kohary, Nov 4, 2004
  5. On 2004-11-04, Mike Kohary <> wrote:
    > David H. Adler wrote:
    >> I've come into posession of one of those asian CSI box sets, and it's
    >> confusing me.
    >>
    >> It says on the packaging that there are audio commentaries for some of
    >> the episodes, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to
    >> them?
    >>
    >> Anyone know if there's some secret to it or if they're just not
    >> actually there?
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> dha

    > Are you being serious? This is a bootleg, right? If so, what do *you*
    > think the answer is?

    I have no idea. I don't have a whole lot of knowledge of bootlegs.
    Given the responses I've gotten here I'm guessing it is, which probably
    give me my answer. Oh well. *shrug*

    dha

    Learned? You must be crazy. Do you think I could play as badly as
    this if I had had lessons? - Patrick Troughton

    David H. Adler, Nov 4, 2004
  6. David H. Adler

    FAQmeister Guest

    "David H. Adler" <> wrote in message
    > I've come into posession of one of those asian CSI box sets, and it's
    > confusing me.
    >
    > It says on the packaging that there are audio commentaries for some of
    > the episodes, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to
    > them?
    >
    > Anyone know if there's some secret to it or if they're just not
    > actually there?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > dha

    Don't believe everything you read on the back of an Asian DVD package.
    --
    Buford T. Justice
    The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:

    FAQmeister, Nov 5, 2004