ASDM : connection interrupted

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by André Rodier, Apr 1, 2008.

  1. Good morning everybody,

    After successfully configuring NAT on a cisco ASA5510, I have a problem
    with the ASDM access.

    I have created an ssl certificate request, and successfully imported the
    X509 certificate in the Cisco.

    I also had set up a subdomain that points to the external IP address of
    the Cisco, for instance admin.red2.co.uk.

    For privacy reasons, I have changed the subdomain name, which is not
    admin.

    Yesterday, I have successfully acceded the asdm, using http server
    enable, and adding my IP address.

    But now, whe I try to access to the cisco asdm using https secure
    connection, and port 443, I have the error :
    "admin.red2.co.uk interrupted the connection."

    I had try to debug the connection using the command "debug http 255", but
    the only message I receive from the console is :
    -----
    red2asa1(config)# listen: Received HTTP request.
    Started http listen on interface ext port 443
    -----
    Nothing more.

    Some other informations may be useful :
    red2asa1(config)# show crypto ca certificates
    CA Certificate
    Subject Name:
    cn=admin.red2.co.uk
    PrincipalName: admin.red2.co.uk
    OCSP AIA:
    Validity Date:
    start date: 15:57:55 GMT Mar 29 2008
    end date: 15:57:55 GMT Sep 25 2008
    Associated Trustpoints: cacert
    red2asa1(config)# show crypto ca trustpoints

    Trustpoint cacert:
    Subject Name:
    cn=admin.red2.co.uk
    Serial Number: 04e4da
    Certificate configured.
    red2asa1(config)# show running-config asdm
    asdm image disk0:/asdm-523.bin
    asdm history enable

    Any idea ?

    André Rodier, Apr 1, 2008