  1. Peter DLC

    Peter DLC Guest

    anyone know a program that can convert acii into a binary file.

    Peter DLC, Oct 23, 2003

  2. Peter DLC

    Harrison Guest

    Harrison, Oct 23, 2003

  3. Peter DLC

    ilmc Guest

    Peter DLC typed:
    > anyone know a program that can convert acii into a binary file.

    A is hex 41, a is hex 61. Count from there. What are you wanting to do?

    ilmc, Oct 23, 2003
  4. Peter DLC

    °Mike° Guest

    I'm afraid you will have to be more specific, if you want
    a sensible answer.

    On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:30:50 GMT, in
    <K%Vlb.3112$>
    Peter DLC scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 23, 2003
  5. Peter DLC

    hugh jass Guest

    yes.

    ______________________
    "Harrison" <> wrote in message
    : Does anyone use Google anymore????
    : http://www.learnbinary.com/binary2ascii.htm
    :
    :
    : On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:30:50 GMT, "Peter DLC"
    : <> wrote:
    :
    : >anyone know a program that can convert acii into a binary file.
    : >
    :

    hugh jass, Oct 23, 2003