Ascent Info

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by XP, Oct 21, 2005.

  1. XP

    XP Guest

    Terms and conditions
    Terms Used
    General
    Formation of Contract
    Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
    Delivery
    Shortages, Damages or Loss in Transit
    Return of Goods for Credit or Refund
    Seller's Liability and Maintenance Guarantee
    Property and Risk
    Errors or Ommissions
    Description of Products
    Force Majeure
    Compliance
    Personal Property Securities Act 1999
    Disputes and Proper Law
    Terms Used
    'The seller' refers to ASCENT TECHNOLOGY LTD.
    'The buyer' refers to any legal entity purchasing from the seller.

    See if you can find this type of info on other web sites..

    XP, Oct 21, 2005

  2. T'was the Fri, 21 Oct 2005 18:38:04 +1300 when I remembered XP
    <> saying something like this:

    >See if you can find this type of info on other web sites..

    Why?
    --
    Cheers,

    Waylon Kenning.

    Waylon Kenning, Oct 21, 2005

  3. XP

    Crash Guest

    Waylon Kenning wrote:
    > T'was the Fri, 21 Oct 2005 18:38:04 +1300 when I remembered XP
    > <> saying something like this:
    >

    >>See if you can find this type of info on other web sites..

    > Why?

    Roger has stirred up an argument about companies that mention the CGA in their
    terms&conditions in another thread. He clearly thinks that this is a major
    issue : companies whose terms&conditions don't mention the CGA are given the
    Roger UC rating. :cool:

    Crash.

    Crash, Oct 22, 2005