    soon.

    ~!@#$%^&*()_+

    Millhouse: "We started out like Romeo and Juliet, but it ended in tragedy."

    Waylon Smithers, Jun 7, 2004

  2. Waylon Smithers

    Chris Guest

    You mean this http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm?storyID=3571102 ?

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Waylon Smithers

    Dany P. Wu Guest

    In news:,
    Chris <> typed:
    > "Waylon Smithers" <.> wrote
    > in news:ca2p30$c9c$:
    >
    >> Interesting article in the Herald this morning (and online),
    >> regarding Ascent. Turnover in May was $770k, and they're predicting
    >> $1m/month very soon.
    >>
    >> ~!@#$%^&*()_+
    >>
    >> Millhouse: "We started out like Romeo and Juliet, but it ended in
    >> tragedy."
    >>

    > You mean this
    > http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm?storyID=3571102 ?

    Is it just me, or is that article talking about Acquire instead of Ascent?

    Dany P. Wu, Jun 8, 2004
  4. Waylon Smithers

    Chris Guest

    "Dany P. Wu" <> wrote in

    > In news:,
    > Chris <> typed:
    >> "Waylon Smithers" <.> wrote
    >> in news:ca2p30$c9c$:
    >>
    >>> Interesting article in the Herald this morning (and online),
    >>> regarding Ascent. Turnover in May was $770k, and they're predicting
    >>> $1m/month very soon.
    >>>
    >>> ~!@#$%^&*()_+
    >>>
    >>> Millhouse: "We started out like Romeo and Juliet, but it ended in
    >>> tragedy."
    >>>

    >> You mean this
    >> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm?storyID=3571102 ?

    > Is it just me, or is that article talking about Acquire instead of
    > Ascent?

    No, we are in a unique club :)

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Jun 8, 2004
  5. Waylon Smithers

    JedMeister Guest

    gotta give Mr.Smithers right of reply now...

    JedMeister, Jun 8, 2004
  6. JedMeister wrote:
    > gotta give Mr.Smithers right of reply now...

    DOH !

    Hadn't had enough coffee that morning.

    WRONG ! WRONG ! WRONG !

    ~!@#$%^&*()_+

    Millhouse : "We started out like Romeo and Juliet but it ended in tragedy."

    Waylon Smithers, Jun 8, 2004
  7. Waylon Smithers

    Rob Guest

    CORR: Acquire nearly at $1m/month turnover

    "Waylon Smithers" <.> wrote in message news:<ca2p30$c9c$>...
    > Interesting article in the Herald this morning (and online), regarding
    > Ascent. Turnover in May was $770k, and they're predicting $1m/month very
    > soon.

    It's Acquire, not Ascent.

    Rob, Jun 8, 2004
  8. Re: Acquire nearly at $1m/month turnover

    > It's Acquire, not Ascent.

    Yip, I got it completely wrong.

    Millhouse: "We started out like Romeo and Juliet, but it ended in tragedy."

    Waylon Smithers, Jun 9, 2004