    said I am new to Cisco and have never mixed hardware for VPN from different
    manufactures.

    Thank You
    Nos, May 18, 2006

  2. Nos

    Guest

    We took over a company that had Zyxel boxes that were forever going
    down. We tried Zyxel to Cisco VPN tunnels but they were just
    ridiculously unreliable so we ended up swapping all the boxes for Cisco
    800 series DSL routers, so therefore Cisco to Cisco tunnels.
    All worked like a charm. I wouldn't touch them if I were you.
    Cheers
    Mike
    , May 19, 2006