    Thank you for any help.

    Best regards
    Arek

    Arek, Dec 6, 2006

  2. Arek

    Manoj Guest

    Trendmicro content filtering module is avaible for web traffic
    filtering (external module) with Cisco ASA (Cisco ASA 5500 Series
    CSC-SSM)

    datasheet of CSC-SSM
    :http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_data_sheet0900aecd80402e4f.html

    or

    If u are going to use squid,there is no need of squid placed on DMZ
    zone.You may place the squid server on inside interface (LAN) made as
    transarent proxy & download dansguardian for content filtering.

    Cheers..

    Mano

    Manoj, Dec 6, 2006

  3. Arek

    Guest

    I believe it's as simple as creating a rule to set the next hop for all
    web traffic as the squid box.

    and disallow all port 80 traffic not coming from the squid server.

    I've done this in the past with PIXs but don't know the
    similarities/differences to ASAs.

    m.

    Arek wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > It is possible to use ASA 5510 with squid?
    > ASA have web filtering but only with Websence or n2h2.
    >
    > I'd like fwd. whole traffic from LAN (on inside interface) to squid
    > on server in DMZ.
    >
    > On *BSD making transparent proxy is easy but on ASA it is possible?
    >
    > Thank you for any help.
    >
    > Best regards
    > Arek

    , Dec 7, 2006
  4. Arek

    Guest

    Relevant squid documentation:
    http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-17.html#ss17.5

    m.

    wrote:
    > I believe it's as simple as creating a rule to set the next hop for all
    > web traffic as the squid box.
    >
    > and disallow all port 80 traffic not coming from the squid server.
    >
    > I've done this in the past with PIXs but don't know the
    > similarities/differences to ASAs.
    >
    > m.
    >

    > Arek wrote:
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > It is possible to use ASA 5510 with squid?
    > > ASA have web filtering but only with Websence or n2h2.
    > >
    > > I'd like fwd. whole traffic from LAN (on inside interface) to squid
    > > on server in DMZ.
    > >
    > > On *BSD making transparent proxy is easy but on ASA it is possible?
    > >
    > > Thank you for any help.
    > >
    > > Best regards
    > > Arek

    , Dec 7, 2006