ASA 5510 QoS

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by jrmann1999@gmail.com, Jun 24, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Is there a way for an ASA 5510 to set DSCP on packets?

    If not, how do I force each of the four physical interfaces to goto
    their "router"

    Here's our layout:

    ASA 5510
    Port 0 - INSIDE(192.168.1.0/24)
    Port 1 - OUTSIDE(75.X.X.X/25)
    Port 2 - DMZ(10.10.0.0/24)

    Right now all hosts in DMZ use the ASA(10.10.0.1) as their default
    GW. I'd guess to do dscp I need to put a router on the DMZ, and
    change the default GW of hosts to the router, which then forwards to
    the ASA.

    Or is there a way to make the ASA forward all requests from the DMZ to
    the router within the DMZ(assume it's 10.10.0.254)?

    I'd also need a router for the INSIDE, and OUTSIDE networks.

    Thanks. My Default route on the ASA points outside, as this ASA is a
    VPN endpoint for SITE-TO-SITE tunnels.

    , Jun 24, 2008