ASA 5505 Site to Site VPN NAT Question

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by idacomp, May 5, 2012.

  1. idacomp

    idacomp

    Joined:
    May 5, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    I've been tasked with setting up a site-to-site VPN which I've done in the past several times without incident. The trouble with this setup is the specific requirements of the tunnel.

    Local Site:
    Internal IP: 192.168.0.0/24

    Remote Site:
    Internal IP: 10.20.0.0/16

    Here's the problem - the remote site has other site-to-site VPN tunnels setup that go to companies with the 192.168.0.0 IP scheme. So they have requested that we NAT all of our traffic accross the tunnel to appear as 172.30.10.0/24.

    Right now the tunnel is built and enabled on both sides, but will not come up becuase on the remote side it's seeing the traffic coming accross as 192.168.0.0/24. How do I make our traffic destined for 10.20.0.0/16 appear as though it's coming from 172.30.10/24.

    I've tried everything I can think of, but apparently I'm either not thinking hard enough or (more likely) just not using the right commands.

    Please help!

    idacomp, May 5, 2012