AS5300 + IC-Radius : Dialup Users Control

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by altu, May 31, 2004.

  1. altu

    altu Guest

    Greetings to all.

    I have been greatly helped by this group in the past.

    I have yet another issue which I would like to resolve quickly, and
    painlessly.

    I have set up an AS5300 with 8 E1s and a fast ethernet internet link.
    The configuration is working fine, and integrates well with a linux
    based radius, IC-Radius.

    Users dialin and get authenticated based on their usernames, passwords
    and telephone numbers. The Calling-Station-Id was used to retrieve the
    phone number from where the user is calling from.

    The Exec-Program-Wait was used to execute a shell script, which would
    return a true/false based on the existence of the number in a simple
    file.

    The Framed-IP-Address, Framed-IP-Netmask, Framed-Compression and
    Simultaneous-Use attributes are sent to the user, who then can being
    browsing the internet.

    We also have users who would like only internal network access, and
    their attributes are essentially the same as other users, with just
    their IP attributes being internal.

    Routing also had to be done for both set of users, for proper access.

    Now, we would like both set of users to dialin, and be greeted with a
    webpage.

    It could be a popup, if we use MS CMAK, to package an application to
    dial and popup the page once connected. Or, it could be that any site
    the user requests on his/her browser would take them to a set
    specified page. Once there, the user would then be asked to prove
    his/her credentials. This would be matched against another database.
    Any other action, like closing the browser, should terminate his/her
    session.

    While still in the same browser and dialin session, we would like to
    provide the users with an option, avaliable on the webpage itself, to
    choose either the internal network or internet access.

    Can this be done? If yes, then please guide me.

    I'm looking forward to any and all responses.

    Thank you, once again.

    altu, May 31, 2004

  2. altu

    altu Guest