As soon as U.S cyber defense is ready the U.S cyber offensive beginsproper

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by n3td3v, Nov 17, 2009.

  1. n3td3v

    n3td3v Guest

    The long term strategy is for America to incite cyber war with the
    East. They want to use Cyber war and cyber terrorism to hold countries
    to economic ransom if countries do not comply with political and
    military objectives.

    America will use the threat of shutting off critical infrastructure of
    countries if political leaders don't agree to deals that America want
    to make with others.

    This (cyber war / cyber terrorism) is a far more clean cut and covert
    'serious consequences' punishment than sending in the B-52's or
    sending in CIA human assets on the ground to carry out over throw ops
    against a government not complying with trade and industry deals
    between governments in the east and west.

    This what you see on media outlets is a secret war build up that is
    due to be played out as soon as U.S intelligence are happy Obama has
    done enough to secure cyber.

    U.S can't carry out the ops it wants to carry out in the cyber domain
    until its country has met a certain standard of cybersecurity which it
    is currently not met.

    The U.S can only carry out pocket attacks right now on small countries
    such as Estonia, Georgia etc because U.S isn't fully secure yet to
    defend a counter attack that would be expected against a cyber
    offensive carried out by U.S.

    The strategy is to make all attacks appear to be coming from Russia or
    other enemy state of the U.S., the U.S are ininfiltrating computers of
    those states, as well as covert ops by CIA to physically plant malcode
    within major defence companies and technology makers.

    The U.S are too scared to carry out a major cyber offensive right now
    cause their cyber infrastructure security is poor, as soon as it isn't
    U.S plan cyber attacks on major countries.

    Because of the poor U.S cyber defense capability right now, U.S only
    have limited cyber offensive capability, its all U.S have the gutts to
    do right now until their cybersecurity is shored up.

    http://www.zdnet.co.uk/talkback/0,1000001161,39884644-39001093c-20105466o,00.htm

    http://sites.google.com/site/n3td3v/
    n3td3v, Nov 17, 2009

  2. n3td3v

    flow Guest

    Re: As soon as U.S cyber defense is ready the U.S cyber offensivebeginsproper

    Interesting. I would say this is more what China intends to do...
    flow, Nov 23, 2009

  3. David H. Lipman, Nov 23, 2009
  4. Re: As soon as U.S cyber defense is ready the U.S cyber offensive begins proper

    On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 05:38:25 -0800 (PST), n3td3v wrote:

    > America will use the threat of shutting off critical infrastructure of
    > countries if political leaders don't agree to deals that America want
    > to make with others.

    Amerika will shut down Chanakuh
    --
    A fireside chat not with Ari!
    http://tr.im/holj
    ♥Ari♥, Dec 4, 2009
  5. n3td3v

    flow Guest

    Re: As soon as U.S cyber defense is ready the U.S cyber offensivebeginsproper

    While some of this may be true, the US are not 'infiltrating computers in
    these (Russia, etc) countries' - China are, the US aren't, yet.
    flow, Jan 10, 2010
  6. n3td3v

    flow Guest

    Re: As soon as U.S cyber defense is ready the U.S cyber offensivebeginsproper

    Oh look, we all said the same thing about China. :D
    flow, Jan 10, 2010
  7. n3td3v

    unruh Guest

    Re: As soon as U.S cyber defense is ready the U.S cyber offensivebegins proper

    ["Followup-To:" header set to comp.security.misc.]
    On 2010-01-10, flow <> wrote:
    > While some of this may be true, the US are not 'infiltrating computers in
    > these (Russia, etc) countries' - China are, the US aren't, yet.

    You know this how?
    unruh, Jan 10, 2010