    5,300 as-is it has 4 ports PRI card and Mica modems) or do I have to add some
    voice card?

    Thanks! __Yehavi:

    Yehavi Bourvine, Nov 14, 2006

  2. Yehavi Bourvine

    Guest

    You have to remove the mica modem cards and add a DSPM card(s). Then
    you have to purchase a per port voice license from an authorized Cisco
    Reseller. One thing to also note is that the AS5300 is an EOL (End of
    Life) product and so I caution you on this.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/univgate/ps501/ps499/index.html

    Regards,

    Phil Schneck

    On 14 Nov 2006 14:53:38 GMT, (Yehavi Bourvine
    (58-4279)) wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    > I have an AS-5,300 which has been used for modems access. I would like now to
    >play a bit with open source PBXes and looking for a PRI gateway. Can I use this
    >5,300 as-is it has 4 ports PRI card and Mica modems) or do I have to add some
    >voice card?
    >
    > Thanks! __Yehavi:

    , Nov 14, 2006