    that. The real question is, 'Is Microsoft capable of honesty?' And if you
    decide - as I have - that they are not, the next question becomes, 'Do I
    really want to do business with, to trust my business to, a company like that?'"

    Bling Bling, Oct 21, 2005

  2. Bling Bling

    Gordon Guest

    Gordon, Oct 22, 2005

  3. Nathan Mercer, Oct 22, 2005
  4. In article <>, Nathan Mercer <>
    wrote:

    >Gordon wrote:
    >> On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 20:37:30 +1300, Bling Bling wrote:
    >>

    >>>Open Office 2.0 released
    >>>
    >>>Article on The Register:
    >>>
    >>>http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/10/20/openoffice_versus_microsoftoffice/pri
    >>>nt.html

    >> Now grab a copy for yourself. Version 2 is an improvement over version 1.*

    >is it available on a NZ server somewhere, anyone here know?

    Traitor! :)

    Anyway, it's included with the OpenSuSE 10.0 install I pulled down via
    BitTorrent last week.

    Hmm, the version is listed as "2.0-pre"...

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Oct 22, 2005
  5. Bling Bling

    GraB Guest

    On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 17:32:26 +1300, Gordon <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 20:37:30 +1300, Bling Bling wrote:
    >
    >> Open Office 2.0 released
    >>
    >> Article on The Register:
    >>
    >> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/10/20/openoffice_versus_microsoftoffice/print.html
    >>

    >Now grab a copy for yourself. Version 2 is an improvement over version 1.*

    Is there much difference between v1.9.118 (2 beta)? This is much
    better than 1.4.

    GraB, Oct 22, 2005
  6. Bling Bling

    Bling Bling Guest

    On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 19:33:19 +1300, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

    > Anyway, it's included with the OpenSuSE 10.0 install I pulled down via
    > BitTorrent last week.

    <Kenneth Williams>
    Mmmm. Nice!
    </Kenneth Williams>

    :eek:)

    Bling Bling

    --
    Free Open Source software - it's not just about better code, as important as
    that is. It's about better values, higher ethics.

    Bling Bling, Oct 22, 2005
  7. Bling Bling

    -=rjh=- Guest

    Nathan Mercer wrote:
    > Gordon wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 20:37:30 +1300, Bling Bling wrote:
    >>

    >>> Open Office 2.0 released
    >>>
    >>> Article on The Register:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/10/20/openoffice_versus_microsoftoffice/print.html
    >>>

    >> Now grab a copy for yourself. Version 2 is an improvement over version
    >> 1.*

    > is it available on a NZ server somewhere, anyone here know?

    Sitting under my desk. Windows version.

    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DD3CA4757LNNLEMGSQIN5JMPK23B62NB

    -=rjh=-, Oct 22, 2005