art? creepy? haunting?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by MC, Aug 23, 2006.

  1. MC

    MC Guest

    MC, Aug 23, 2006

  2. MC

    Roy G Guest

    Roy G, Aug 23, 2006

  3. MC

    MC Guest

    Hi Roy thanks , much appreciated

    I quite like the pics, had the 1/2 face version blown up and printed and
    framed , looks nice...
    "Roy G" <> wrote in message
    > "MC" <> wrote in message
    > >I am getting lots of different viewpoints on the pics as per below, what

    do
    > > you guys think?
    > >
    > > http://marc.shutterchance.com/photoblog/10481.htm
    > >
    > > http://marc.shutterchance.com/photoblog/15937.htm
    > >
    > > feedback here or on the site much appreciated
    > >
    > > /mc
    > >

    > Hi
    > .
    > Excellent. It is nice to see some original photography, and someone who

    has

    MC, Aug 23, 2006
  4. MC

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    Neil Ellwood, Aug 23, 2006
  5. MC

    MC Guest

    not on these ones

    more a look of surprise...

    other than saying the same thing on 3 pics, any contructive (or not)
    criticism on the actual pictures?

    MC, Aug 23, 2006
  6. MC

    Rj Guest

    Rj, Aug 23, 2006
  7. MC

    Bill K Guest

    Bill K, Aug 23, 2006
  8. MC

    Sheldon Guest

    Sheldon, Aug 24, 2006
  9. MC

    MC Guest

    that's not a bad idea, thanks
    "Sheldon" <> wrote in message

    > "MC" <> wrote in message
    > >I am getting lots of different viewpoints on the pics as per below, what

    do
    > > you guys think?
    > >
    > > http://marc.shutterchance.com/photoblog/10481.htm
    > >
    > > http://marc.shutterchance.com/photoblog/15937.htm
    > >
    > > feedback here or on the site much appreciated
    > >
    > > /mc
    > >

    > Alone they look a bit strange to me. But, using the same technique on a

    lot

    MC, Aug 24, 2006