    Idiot of the month..

    Ray well done.. your a complete tit..
    we're proud of you
    billyw, Jul 18, 2003

  2. >-----Original Message-----

    >after much deliberation i feel proud to present ray with

    the arsehole of the
    >week award.
    >but please don't cheer yet.. no.. I've not finished..
    >he has also swept the boards, along with arsehole of the

    week he is also
    >Idiot of the month..
    >
    >Ray well done.. your a complete tit..
    >we're proud of you

    Hmm... Is this award replacing the MCNGP Lamer of the week
    award? I hope not... because Tron2003 is running a strong
    campaign....

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 18, 2003

  3. billyw

    Gary - US Guest

    Yes he certainly is and he has a <cough fag name cough>.

    --
    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    "Kindly do the needful"

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:06c301c34d30$1e5a01d0$...

    Gary - US, Jul 18, 2003
  4. billyw

    Consultant Guest

    what happened to our animatron?

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > You have to be human to get the MCNGP LotW award.
    > >

    > > --
    > > Fris "Or at least sober MOST of the time" bee® MCNGP #13
    > >

    > That disqualifies half the MCNGPs....
    >
    > ....not that one of us could win it anyways.
    >
    > --
    > Politician Spock
    > MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    rights.

    Consultant, Jul 18, 2003
  5. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > what happened to our animatron?

    I've been busy testing her new programming.

    Let's just say that if I ever stop testing her long enough to put the new
    system into production we're all going to get filthy rich.

    Do
    Laura.Sex
    Loop

    I forgot to put an Exit Do in there somewhere and it's getting quite
    exhausting.

    --
    Fris "but -SOMEBODY- had to test it" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 18, 2003
  6. "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message

    > Do
    > Laura.Sex
    > Loop

    Be careful to delete your pointers less you incur a memory leak. Such could
    be ugly after that loop.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Jul 18, 2003
  7. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > be sure to put this in:
    >
    > if: urge to talk
    > then: shut mouth

    That could be dangerous... see error trapping in code snippet below for
    safety.

    <Laura v2.1.12 Code>

    On Error Goto STFU

    Do
    Laura.Sex
    Loop Until Recipient.Unconscious

    End

    STFU:

    If Laura.Speaks Then
    If Not IsDirty(Laura.Talk) Then
    If Not Laura.Mouth.BeingOtherwiseUsed Then
    Laura.Mouth.Close
    Else
    Recipient.Enjoy.HJ
    End If
    End If
    Else
    Call LauraAnAnimatron
    End If

    Resume Next

    </Laura v2.1.12 Code>

    --
    Fris "Still needs a little tweaking" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 18, 2003