    welcome to my block list atlas....

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Nov 1, 2005

  2. thingy

    Robert Cooze Guest

    Re: arrg why is it when you are forced to sign up to get info/helpon what you bought....

    thingy wrote:

    > you promptly get spammed every day and the remove just does not work....
    >
    > How to p*ss customers off....
    >
    > welcome to my block list atlas....
    >
    > regards
    >
    > Thing

    Is that what you should use Hot mail for?

    Robert Cooze, Nov 1, 2005

  3. thingy

    Alan Guest

    Re: arrg why is it when you are forced to sign up to get info/help on what you bought....

    "Robert Cooze" <> wrote in message
    > thingy wrote:
    >>
    >> you promptly get spammed every day and the remove just does not
    >> work....
    >>
    >> How to p*ss customers off....
    >>
    >> welcome to my block list atlas....
    >>
    >> regards
    >>
    >> Thing

    > Is that what you should use Hot mail for?
    >
    > --
    > http://cooze.co.nz home of the RecyclerMan aka Robert Cooze
    >
    > / __/ / / / / /__ / / ___/ / __/ / / / |/ /
    > /__ / / / / /_/ / / /_/ / _-' / __/ / / / /_/ / / /|
    > / _-' ___\ ____/ ____/ /___/ /____/ /_/ ___\ ____/ /_/ /_/

    |_/
    > /___/

    Hotmail takes at least 5 mins to sign up (last time I tried it), plus
    you have to thenset up another account in your email client or access
    via web interface both of which are a pain.

    I use Sneakemail - which takes about 30 seconds to create a new
    address and you don't need to set up a new account in your email
    client either it will just end up in your existing account without the
    sender ever knowing your real address.

    HTH,

    Alan.

    else associated with me.