    in order.

    Thanks,
    Steve

    Speez, Aug 23, 2003

  2. Speez

    Myron Wellan Guest

    Have you tried Adobe Albums?

    "Speez" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:tz1b.30288$...
    > Does anyone know or use a program that will let you sort out your digital
    > pictures in the order you want, to allow you to burn a disk slide show?

    The
    > ones I've tried do everything but let you sort so that you can put the

    show

    Myron Wellan, Aug 23, 2003

  3. Speez

    Charlie Guest

    On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 01:31:00 GMT, "Speez"
    <> wrote:

    >Does anyone know or use a program that will let you sort out your digital
    >pictures in the order you want, to allow you to burn a disk slide show? The
    >ones I've tried do everything but let you sort so that you can put the show
    >in order.
    >
    >Thanks,
    > Steve

    Steve,

    Just rename them all with a leading prefix according to the order you
    want. ie, preceed the actual filename with 0001, 0002, 0003, etc. then
    use Windows to sort by filename.
    --
    Charlie Hoffpauir
    If you really want to reply via email, my valid

    Charlie, Aug 23, 2003
  4. Speez

    Leo R. Guest

    "Charlie" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 01:31:00 GMT, "Speez"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Does anyone know or use a program that will let you sort out your digital
    > >pictures in the order you want, to allow you to burn a disk slide show?

    The
    > >ones I've tried do everything but let you sort so that you can put the

    show
    > >in order.
    > >
    > >Thanks,
    > > Steve

    Hi Steve,
    Irfanview will do this. Will also add background music or other sound files.
    Leo R

    Leo R., Aug 23, 2003