    thejim Guest

    Where is the ARP table located?
    Is it located in the NIC,router or switch?

    thejim, Sep 15, 2006

  2. thejim

    Sam Wilson Guest

    In article <>,
    "thejim" <> wrote:

    > Where is the ARP table located?
    > Is it located in the NIC,router or switch?

    What makes you think there's only one ARP table? And we tell you the
    answer can we have a share of your credits?

    (Apologies if I've misread you - the way you phrase the question makes
    it look like part of a networking test. It's not a question many people
    would think to ask in real life.)

    Sam

    Sam Wilson, Sep 15, 2006

  3. thejim

    Make Guest

    > Where is the ARP table located?
    > Is it located in the NIC,router or switch?

    NIC (or computer) and router has arp table.

    Make, Sep 15, 2006
  4. thejim

    BernieM Guest

    "Make" <> wrote in message
    >> Where is the ARP table located?
    >> Is it located in the NIC,router or switch?

    > NIC (or computer) and router has arp table.

    and so does a managed switch.

    BernieM, Sep 16, 2006