    me an error that it 'Could Not Flush the ARP cache'.
    Why am I having these two problems? I am running XP Home.
    I am a single computer. Why ? Why ? Tell me why !?!?!
    Mr. Anoy'd, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Mr. Anoy'd

    LATIF Guest

    Hello,

    Before your repair your network connection. Go to the command prompt and type
    arp -a
    to list what is in the catch. You may post the results here. Also, get on to the web and update your NIC driver
    Please let me know
    Thanks
    LATIF, Jan 20, 2004

  3. Mr. Anoy'd

    JaR Guest

    "Mr. Anoy'd" <> wrote in message
    > Please. I need a straight lay answer to a problem.
    >!?!?!

    You could;
    [1] RTFM
    [2] Post in an appropriate NG
    [3] Check Google or,
    [4]Hire a professional

    HTH, HAND
    JaR
    JaR, Jan 20, 2004
  4. Mr. Anoy'd

    Chris Beck Guest

    Try the following command from the command promp
    ARP -
    or
    ARP -
    to listall of the current Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) entries

    If you see the same entry everytime the problems occurs then that is probably the issue. Try usin
    ARP -d host_nam
    to get rid of that entry
    Also, check you network settings. You should only need the following in your LAN connection properties
    Client for Microsoft Network
    TCP/I
    QoS Packet Schedule

    Chris Bec