    Thanks,
    Sam

    ---
    Sam, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Sam

    synaptyx Guest

    Hitman of Las Vegas wrote:
    > On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 23:36:54 +0100, "Sam"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Does AoD Boomstick Edition (R1 only) come in a normal double amaray
    >> case, some other plastic case, or a crap gatefold carboard thingy?

    > No idea, but I have to wonder how many times and in how many
    > incarnations the Evid Dead films will be released on DVD. Sheesh!

    As many as it takes for Sam to be satisfied that he made some money out of
    it at last.

    Syn - Major Evil Dead fan :)
    synaptyx, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Sam

    PJ Guest

    "Sam" <> wrote in message
    > Does AoD Boomstick Edition (R1 only) come in a normal double amaray case,
    > some other plastic case, or a crap gatefold carboard thingy?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Sam
    >

    > ---

    crap cardboard gatefold digipack thingy
    PJ
    PJ, Aug 1, 2003
  4. Sam

    Rollasoc Guest

    Does that mean we'll get a 5th, 10th, 25th anniversary editions, plus double
    packs, triple packs etc etc of the spiderman movies.......

    --
    Chris
    http://www.hairthieves.com

    Rollasoc, Aug 2, 2003
  5. Sam

    Tarkus Guest

    On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 13:56:18 +0100, Rollasoc wrote:

    > Does that mean we'll get a 5th, 10th, 25th anniversary editions, plus
    > double packs, triple packs etc etc of the spiderman movies.......

    If they continue to sell, why not?
    --
    "Just remember what the MPAA says: Horrific, deplorable violence is
    okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words!"

    Now playing: "The Cult - Love Removal Machine (Extended"
    Tarkus, Aug 2, 2003
  6. Sam

    BC Guest

    In article <TwOWa.1119$>, "Rollasoc"
    <rollasoc@nospam_hairthieves.com> wrote:

    >Does that mean we'll get a 5th, 10th, 25th anniversary editions, plus double
    >packs, triple packs etc etc of the spiderman movies.......

    >"Hitman of Las Vegas" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 23:36:54 +0100, "Sam"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Does AoD Boomstick Edition (R1 only) come in a normal double amaray case,
    >> >some other plastic case, or a crap gatefold carboard thingy?

    >> No idea, but I have to wonder how many times and in how many
    >> incarnations the Evid Dead films will be released on DVD. Sheesh!

    The Spider-man movie only got three different releases I think. (well, in
    Zone 4 anyways) We have the normal two disc set, the 4 disc set with the
    soundtrack and the Stan Lee documentry thingie, and then there's the big
    box set - no idea what's in that one...

    But the Evil Dead movies, especially Army of Darkness has had so many
    releases and releases, and from what I understand they are mostly the same
    versions, just released with different covers. Think it's becuase they
    underestimated how popular the demand was for the movie, and propbably
    underprinted them or something.

    <=[BC]=>
    BC, Aug 2, 2003