    Knight Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire he will
    be, although off course he wont actually be called Sir Bill. He may quite
    accurately be called many other things.

    Bb, Mar 1, 2005

  2. On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 10:45:28 +1300, Bb wrote:

    > Knight Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire he will
    > be, although off course he wont actually be called Sir Bill. He may quite
    > accurately be called many other things.

    heh.. he's going to be a 'most excellent' Knight (cue keanu reeves)

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 1, 2005

  3. Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
    >>Knight Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire he will
    >>be, although off course he wont actually be called Sir Bill. He may quite
    >>accurately be called many other things.

    > heh.. he's going to be a 'most excellent' Knight (cue keanu reeves)

    Wild Stallions?

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 1, 2005
  4. On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 10:58:29 +1300, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > Shane (aka froggy) wrote:
    >>>Knight Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire he will
    >>>be, although off course he wont actually be called Sir Bill. He may quite
    >>>accurately be called many other things.

    >> heh.. he's going to be a 'most excellent' Knight (cue keanu reeves)

    > Wild Stallions?

    and I thought I was old :p
    how do I make that little air guitar music come up on usenet

    Shane (aka froggy), Mar 1, 2005
  5. Shane (aka froggy) wrote:

    >>>heh.. he's going to be a 'most excellent' Knight (cue keanu reeves)

    >>Wild Stallions?

    > and I thought I was old :p
    > how do I make that little air guitar music come up on usenet

    I considered some ascii art...

    but others have done it, and it sucked.
    http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=mozclient&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=ascii air guitar

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 1, 2005
  6. Bb

    simondo Guest

    Bb wrote:

    > Knight Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire he will
    > be, although off course he wont actually be called Sir Bill. He may quite
    > accurately be called many other things.

    Bili G comes readily to mind, aiiiii.

    simondo, Mar 2, 2005
  7. On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:45:28 +1300, "Bb" <>
    wrote:

    >Knight Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire he will
    >be, although off course he wont actually be called Sir Bill. He may quite
    >accurately be called many other things.

    In related news, Linus Torvalds will be allowed to use the open source
    title of "Mr".

    Bye,
    James

    James McLaughlin, Mar 2, 2005
  8. simondo wrote:
    >>Knight Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire he will
    >>be, although off course he wont actually be called Sir Bill. He may quite
    >>accurately be called many other things.

    > Bili G comes readily to mind, aiiiii.

    SURELY SOMEONE HAS PHOTOSHOPPED THAT... SURELY.

    heh, oops, caps.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 2, 2005