Ari's miracle diet

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by George Orwell, Sep 3, 2010.

  1. Look what I found from internationally acclaimed cryptologist, cardiologist and
    dietologist Ari Silverstein.

    Cryptology, cardiology and dietology. Is there no end to his accomplishments?
    ROFLMAO

    http://www.conservativebreakfastclub.com/healthy-breakfast-recipe/help-with-poor-
    mans-diet-college-student/

    OK here is my problem..
    I’m very low on income.

    i need help constructing an inexpensive but healthy diet.

    my current diet ( i love breakfast )

    Oatmeal w/ strawberries for breakfast paired with a cheese and Broccoli omelet. that
    holds me over until around noon

    Lunch
    I eat a couple turkey dogs with mayo and mustard with water to drink.

    Dinner
    i eat couscous in chicken broth with diced hot dogs along with some sliced and
    seasoned yellow potatoes (baked of course)

    as yu can see my meals aren’t exactly balanced but they are very cheap… throughout
    the day i still get hungry…im mildly active but i have no idea how i can change my diet
    while getting more out of my dollar if yu know what i mean.

    so what im asking is for some of your ideas. any cheap recipes yu might wanna pass
    on to this bank broken college student?

    id really appreciate it. if yu need any info you can contact me at

    im always logged in

    https://www.mixmaster.it
    George Orwell, Sep 3, 2010