    A+ (heh)

    PS. Got the Network+ Certification All-in-One open, and hitting the ground
    running...
    Russ, Jul 14, 2003

  2. Russ

    RussS Guest

    Good job dood :)

    Don't worry about the top score - I know it was hit once, but when I further
    investigated the guy had 28 questions. I think the reason scores over 1100
    are rare is due to Comptias policy of slipping in questions that do not
    count towards your score.
    RussS, Jul 15, 2003

  3. Russ

    Russ Guest

    Thx all, for the support, and also to Mike Meyers for the great A+
    All-in-One. I'm already half done with the Net+ book, and shouldn't have too
    much trouble. Shooting for end of month. Pretty much know the practical
    knowledge, but once I start memorizing all the misused jargon, I'm sure to
    be confused.

    Russ

    Russ, Jul 15, 2003
  4. Russ

    RussS Guest

    Hey ImhoTech - 1300 has been scored. I have seen a copy of the score report
    as the administrator where I sat my exams has it framed there. Happened
    about 2 months ago I seem to remember. The guys score for core was about
    1118 too from memory.
    RussS, Jul 16, 2003