ARGA, Twin of ARYAN! Runescape aTuoALL!!!~~VIDEO~~PROOF~~

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by apollo, Dec 19, 2006.

  1. apollo

    apollo Guest

    ARGA, Twin of ARYAN! Runescape aTuoALL!!!~~VIDEO~~PROOF~~

    Arga the newest runescape bot!READ it!

    ARGA is simular to Aryan in the respect it can do what Aryan can. It is
    not simular with its structure and how it is made, ARGA uses a much
    more powerful tool called BCEL which we can use to find varibles in
    classes. We look in the runescspe.jar classes to analyze and get our no
    edits are needed. ARGA will beat ibot in terms of efficancy, it was
    much easier to auto with Aryan than SCAR, but SCAR has lasted longer.
    If runescape do another engine update, all we would have to do is
    re-write the transforms, IF some needed redone. I say that because
    various things in the old rs.jar is the same in the new, for example
    using > 30 you can still find your current and max health. of course we
    are looking at >30 in bytecode. That has been the same for over 100
    revisions and has never changed. > 500 gives you the camera timer, map
    rotation varibles, that is not likley to change to fast either. SCAR
    was horrible for handling randoms, and i personally feel for autoing in
    general also because of the random map rotation. You
    You can download it here
    http://rapidshare.com/files/7845811/Arga.exe

    Or join my Group for more info here
    http://groups.msn.com/Apollorunescape2autobotbymadboy