    two here:-

    <http://www.needaproblem.com/en/>

    :)

    Aardvark, Feb 25, 2009

  2. Aardvark

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:45:40 GMT, Aardvark <> wrote:

    >If you are, then your life is out of balance. Get yourself a problem or
    >two here:-
    >
    ><http://www.needaproblem.com/en/>
    >
    >:)

    I like the idea, but why have to pay for problems when you can just help
    yourself in real life?

    ;)

    --
    "Every time I say something they find hard to hear, they chalk it up to my anger,
    and never to their own fear." -- Ani DiFranco
    Mara, Feb 25, 2009

  3. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:33:13 -0600, Mara wrote:

    > On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:45:40 GMT, Aardvark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>If you are, then your life is out of balance. Get yourself a problem or
    >>two here:-
    >>
    >><http://www.needaproblem.com/en/>
    >>
    >>:)

    > I like the idea, but why have to pay for problems when you can just help
    > yourself in real life?
    >
    > ;)

    My life's so perfect I'm really debating with myself how many problems I
    actually need to buy to achieve the correct ying-yang balance.

    :)

    Aardvark, Feb 25, 2009
  4. Aardvark wrote:
    > On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:33:13 -0600, Mara wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:45:40 GMT, Aardvark <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> If you are, then your life is out of balance. Get yourself a problem or
    >>> two here:-
    >>>
    >>> <http://www.needaproblem.com/en/>
    >>>
    >>> :)

    >> I like the idea, but why have to pay for problems when you can just help
    >> yourself in real life?
    >>
    >> ;)

    > My life's so perfect I'm really debating with myself how many problems I
    > actually need to buy to achieve the correct ying-yang balance.
    >
    > :)

    Get type II diabetes...that'll do the trick.

    --
    http://www.palindeception.com/
    http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com
    §ñühw¤£f, Feb 25, 2009
  5. Aardvark

    Mara Guest

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:52:24 +0000 (UTC), Aardvark <>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:33:13 -0600, Mara wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:45:40 GMT, Aardvark <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>If you are, then your life is out of balance. Get yourself a problem or
    >>>two here:-
    >>>
    >>><http://www.needaproblem.com/en/>
    >>>
    >>>:)

    >> I like the idea, but why have to pay for problems when you can just help
    >> yourself in real life?
    >>
    >> ;)

    >My life's so perfect I'm really debating with myself how many problems I
    >actually need to buy to achieve the correct ying-yang balance.
    >
    >:)

    Well, geez, don't *buy* any - you can have some of mine for free. One caveat
    though - you have to take the lusers that come with them.

    Heh. ;)

    --
    <AB> . o O (Years from now, when the aliens are sifting through our
    fossilized remnants, they're going to come to one inescapable
    Mara, Feb 25, 2009
  6. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:57:43 -0600, Mara wrote:

    > On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:52:24 +0000 (UTC), Aardvark
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:33:13 -0600, Mara wrote:

    >>> I like the idea, but why have to pay for problems when you can just
    >>> help yourself in real life?
    >>>
    >>> ;)

    >>My life's so perfect I'm really debating with myself how many problems I
    >>actually need to buy to achieve the correct ying-yang balance.
    >>
    >>:)

    > Well, geez, don't *buy* any - you can have some of mine for free. One
    > caveat though - you have to take the lusers that come with them.
    >
    > Heh. ;)

    Well now I have a problem deciding whether or not to take you up on your
    offer.

    I'll get back to you, mmmmkay?

    :)

    Aardvark, Feb 26, 2009
  7. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:52:08 -0700, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Aardvark wrote:
    >> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 07:33:13 -0600, Mara wrote:

    >>> I like the idea, but why have to pay for problems when you can just
    >>> help yourself in real life?
    >>>
    >>> ;)

    >> My life's so perfect I'm really debating with myself how many problems
    >> I actually need to buy to achieve the correct ying-yang balance.
    >>
    >> :)
    >>

    > Get type II diabetes...that'll do the trick.

    Can't say I'm not tempted. Where could I buy some? Cheap.

    Aardvark, Feb 26, 2009
  8. Aardvark

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 01:37:47 GMT, Aardvark <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:52:08 -0700, §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Aardvark wrote:

    >>> My life's so perfect I'm really debating with myself how many problems
    >>> I actually need to buy to achieve the correct ying-yang balance.
    >>>
    >>> :)
    >>>

    >> Get type II diabetes...that'll do the trick.

    >Can't say I'm not tempted. Where could I buy some? Cheap.

    Being at the extreme opposite end of the diabetes spectrum isn't bunches of fun,
    either.

    Mara, Feb 26, 2009
  9. Aardvark

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 01:36:43 GMT, Aardvark <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:57:43 -0600, Mara wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:52:24 +0000 (UTC), Aardvark
    >> <> wrote:

    <snip>

    >>>My life's so perfect I'm really debating with myself how many problems I
    >>>actually need to buy to achieve the correct ying-yang balance.
    >>>
    >>>:)

    >> Well, geez, don't *buy* any - you can have some of mine for free. One
    >> caveat though - you have to take the lusers that come with them.
    >>
    >> Heh. ;)

    >Well now I have a problem deciding whether or not to take you up on your
    >offer.

    Silly person.

    Mara, Feb 26, 2009
  10. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:35:08 -0600, §ñühw€£f wrote:

    > Aardvark <> pinched out a steaming pile
    > of<Lnmpl.29480$2>:

    > <>

    > problem

    > just

    > problems

    >>> Get type II diabetes...that'll do the trick.

    >>Can't say I'm not tempted. Where could I buy some? Cheap.
    >>

    > Change your diet and you'll have it...

    Does that mean I'll have to stop eating exclusively McDonald's, Burger
    King, KFC, Domino's offerings and takeaway kebabs after drinking the best
    part of two gallons of beer? Hell,no! I'm not doin' that fer nobody.

    > might take a little time but you
    > can do it if you really try :)

    I want a problem and I want one NOW!!!!!

    Aardvark, Feb 26, 2009
  11. Aardvark wrote:
    > On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:35:08 -0600, §ñühw€£f wrote:
    >
    >> Aardvark <> pinched out a steaming pile
    >> of<Lnmpl.29480$2>:

    >> <>

    >> problem

    >> just

    >> problems

    >>> Can't say I'm not tempted. Where could I buy some? Cheap.
    >>>

    >> Change your diet and you'll have it...

    > Does that mean I'll have to stop eating exclusively McDonald's, Burger
    > King, KFC, Domino's offerings and takeaway kebabs after drinking the best
    > part of two gallons of beer? Hell,no! I'm not doin' that fer nobody.

    Basicly do this: mostly carbs and little else.
    So anything with empty calories and lots of sugar will help.
    Alcohol helps too if its high in carbs.

    >> might take a little time but you
    >> can do it if you really try :)

    > I want a problem and I want one NOW!!!!!

    Be careful what you wish for.

    §ñühw¤£f, Feb 26, 2009
  12. Lookout wrote:
    > On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 10:14:33 -0600, §ñühw¤£f <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Lookout <> pinched out a steaming pile
    >> of<>:

    >> high-

    >>> I was a paramedic in a MedEvac unit and got it before we even had a
    >>> name for it. Pam was lucky enough to be able to take meds to stop it
    >> >from getting worse. Mine was to far gone when discovered.
    >>> And there's Mama Judd who claims Jesus cured her. Ya..Jesus and a
    >>> prescription.
    >>>

    >> Looking for a liver yet?

    > Diagnosed in 96 and got a new liver in 03. However the
    > immunosuppressant I take is Prograf and that has now taken out my
    > kidneys so I'm back on a waiting list. One of the side effects of
    > Prograf is FSGS (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis). Dialysis starts
    > in a month or so.

    Sorry to hear it.

    ~_~

    §ñühw¤£f, Feb 28, 2009