Are YOU the next GREAT FILMMAKER?!!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by terrorfilmfestival@gmail.com, Jan 19, 2009.

  1. Guest

    Call For Entries is open for Terror Film Festival!!

    Terror Film Festival is a bad-azz, blood chilling, alien probing
    international film festival, founded for the purpose of offering
    Filmmakers, Screenwriters and Fans more. TFF is like no other film
    festival in the world because it's designed to help promote YOU, the
    creative artist. The festival runs every October in Philadelphia and
    we offer over $15,000 in cash prizes, a world-class Screenwriting
    Competition, and the coveted Claw Awards. Prizes, exposure, awards,
    fun, and some of the best parties on the planet. And it's all
    presented by the diva fashionista herself, Princess Horror!

    And every SELECTED project receives Two Bad-Azz VIP Passes to attend
    the festival (a $300 value). Plus, we’re the only festival in the
    world who places your photo, poster, website link, and synopsis on our
    website JUST FOR SUBMITTING A PROJECT. TFF pioneered the concept in
    2006 and we’re proud to continue to offer it to our creative artists.

    Terror Film Festival is dedicated to the art of genre, the filmmakers
    and screenwriters who make great genre movies, and the fans who love
    them. For our FILMMAKERS, we offer awards and prizes, and we strive
    to get you recognized as a filmmaker and for your film to be
    celebrated and distributed. And it doesn’t matter if your film’s
    already been screened somewhere else or what year it was made. For
    our SCREENWRITERS, we offer awards and prizes for the sake of great
    writing to help support your writing talent and career. And for the
    FANS, we have only one mission…to thrill the living daylights out of
    you!!

    TFF is all about horror, fantasy, sci-fi, thriller, drama and
    screenplay. Our call for entries for this worldwide film festival is
    focused on getting as many filmmakers involved with the festival as
    possible to help promote them and their careers. And as one of the
    premiere horror film festivals celebrating independent film, TFF is a
    halloween event that brings the best films to the audience. That's
    what we think being a horror film festival is all about.

    So mark your calendars, tell your friends, submit your project, and
    get your tickets early (discounts when ordered in-advance through TFF
    MART), because Terror Film Festival is an experience you will never
    forget!

    Thanks!

    Claw, Festival Director
    Terror Film Festival
    Horror, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Thriller, Drama, Screenplay
    October 2009 | Philadelphia PA
    www.TerrorFilmFestival.net

    , Jan 19, 2009