Are you paying to much for Internet?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Shane Breen, Jan 15, 2007.

  1. Shane Breen

    Shane Breen Guest

    DORETEL.com today announced the grand launch of the long anticipated
    Real-Time quote engine designed to give the T1, DSL, VoIP, and DS3
    shopper instant gratification, with 95% accurate loop pricing.

    You can check it out here:
    http://www.doretel.com/internet_connectivity.htm

    We offer the best rates on T1, DSL, VoIP, and DS3 service providers,
    with real-time quotes, a low-price guarantee, and a call from an
    independent broadband consultant.

    If nothing else check it out. You might find that you can save quite a
    bit of money!

    Visit us online today... www.DORETEL.com

    Shane Breen
    DORETEL Communications, Inc.
    Director of Sales & Marketing
    CISCO Partner
    P: 404.755.5721
    F: 404.529.4617

    www.DORETEL.com
    AIM: ShaneBreen2003

    Your Total VoIP Solutions Provider... Call Today 404.755.5721

    Shane Breen, Jan 15, 2007