    be amazed that what you typed months ago is still on the net for everyone to
    see.

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Lloyd Jones

    colin Guest

    Lloyd Jones <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:cbv7gj$ufo$...
    > Do a search on Google with your supposed email address and your nick,

    you'll
    > be amazed that what you typed months ago is still on the net for everyone

    > see.
    >
    > LJ

    Ya still a welsh plug :p
    colin, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    :p
    Lloyd Jones, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Lloyd Jones

    VWWall Guest

    Lloyd Jones wrote:

    > Do a search on Google with your supposed email address and your nick, you'll
    > be amazed that what you typed months ago is still on the net for everyone to
    > see.

    Even those that think they're "protecting" themselves by putting:
    still in Google groups. They are usually the most abusive ones!;-)

    Virg Wall
    --
    A foolish consistency is the
    hobgoblin of little minds,........
    VWWall, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    I checked mine out, and there's is nothing abusive about the post I've
    found.

    I've found some people's posts from years ago still on the web. Just think
    every word we type now could still be on the web in 5 years time for every
    body to see.

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, Jun 30, 2004
  6. Lloyd Jones

    So, who gives a ****? :)
    colin, Jun 30, 2004
  7. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    >So, who gives a ****? :)

    Not me, Er I'm moving to Mars for a few years see you in 2020.

    LJ
    Lloyd Jones, Jun 30, 2004
  8. Lloyd Jones

    Cheri Guest

    LOL, ain't it the truth. :)

    --
    Cheri

    Cheri, Jun 30, 2004
  9. Lloyd Jones

    ric Guest

    VWWall wrote:

    > Even those that think they're "protecting" themselves by putting:
    > still in Google groups. I am usually the most abusive one!;-)

    But since the poster doing the quoting can substitute whatever he/she
    wants instead of what was actually written, quoted text has much less
    impact. [I demonstrated above.]
    ric, Jul 1, 2004
  10. Lloyd Jones

    VWWall Guest

    ric,(the dip), said he wrote:

    > VWWall never said:
    >

    >>Even those that think they're "protecting" themselves by putting:
    >>still in Google groups. I am usually the most abusive one!;-)

    > But since the poster doing the quoting can substitute whatever he/she
    > wants instead of what was actually written, quoted text has much less
    > impact. [I demonstrated above.]

    Or the poster could use another poster's name. That's happened more
    than once. My comment was just that you should never write anything to
    anybody that you don't want preserved. :)

    Do right, and fear no man! Don't write an fear no woman. ;-(

    Virg Wall
    VWWall, Jul 1, 2004