    Do you ? Luck loves those who try. Try and Check your luck at
    www.nohaar.com

    , Feb 8, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > Are you lucky ?Hey you never know when and where luck smiles on you.
    > Do you ?

    The extant phrase, which our spammer has mauled is"

    [Dirty Harry] "....you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel
    lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

    ==--\\

    john mcwilliams

    John McWilliams, Feb 8, 2007

  3. Roy G Guest

    No

    <> wrote in message
    > Are you lucky ?Hey you never know when and where luck smiles on you.
    > Do you ? Luck loves those who try. Try and Check your luck at

    No, we can't be.

    If we were we would never have seen this posting.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Feb 9, 2007
  4. Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: No

    Roy G wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    > > Are you lucky ?Hey you never know when and where luck smiles on you.
    > > Do you ? Luck loves those who try. Try and Check your luck at

    > No, we can't be.
    >
    > If we were we would never have seen this posting.
    >
    > Roy G

    maybe he can have himself or someone else pop up and tell us he's on
    topic?
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    Paul Heslop, Feb 9, 2007
  5. Neil Ellwood Guest

    Re: No

    Paul Heslop wrote:

    > Roy G wrote:

    k at

    >> No, we can't be.
    >>
    >> If we were we would never have seen this posting.
    >>
    >> Roy G

    > maybe he can have himself or someone else pop up and tell us he's on
    > topic?

    That is a drug I have never heard of.
    --
    Neil
    Reverse 'r' and 'a', delete 'l' for email.

    Neil Ellwood, Feb 9, 2007
  6. Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: No

    Neil Ellwood wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    >
    > > Roy G wrote:

    > k at
    > >>
    > >> No, we can't be.
    > >>
    > >> If we were we would never have seen this posting.
    > >>
    > >> Roy G

    > > maybe he can have himself or someone else pop up and tell us he's on
    > > topic?

    > That is a drug I have never heard of.
    > --
    > Neil
    > Reverse 'r' and 'a', delete 'l' for email.

    does this count? :O)

    http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/c/cb/Topic_(chocolate_bar).jpg

    Paul Heslop, Feb 9, 2007