    Journal and the New York Times have written about our amazing Juvio
    technicians and take advantage of this free offer today!

    http://success4u.juvio.com

    NEWS, Dec 24, 2003

  2. NEWS

    discogail Guest

    You get a free question in return for entering an email address so they can
    spam you w/ offers from their "associates".........then........they want you
    to sign up;;;;;;;;;

    Tech Support
    Single Plan
    JUVIO: $34.95

    In addition to this newsgroup, and other such groups.....Just a partial list
    of some forums where it costs NOTHING for help solving your computer
    problems...........

    SpywareInfo:
    http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?http://www.spywareinfo.com/forums/
    Amazing Techs: http://amazingtechs.com/index.php?act=idx