    Do me and yourself the biggest favor: just join and give it a try. You
    don't have to keep on playing, but I have to tell you this – IT'S
    ADDICTIVE.

    LAP, Jul 14, 2003

  2. LAP

    Me2U Guest

    Got any neo-toilets? I'm sooo sad and need those. Eat too much spam.
    Makes too much
    poop. Sure could use a neo-toilet to flush it all away. Whoosh! While you
    are circling the bowl let
    me bid you a fond farewell.

    Me2U, Jul 15, 2003

  3. LAP wrote:

    > Hey! Are you feeling sad, or maybe bored?
    >
    > Neopets is the new craze that is sweeping the world, with over 57
    > million signups already, Neopets is an interactive virtual world where
    > you can adopt a cute pet, feed it, play games, earn points, chat,
    > create webpages, read stories, poems... and a whole lot more.
    >
    > Check it out at http://www.spamhaus.com/makememoneybecauseIvereferredyou
    >
    > Do me and yourself the biggest favor: just join and give it a try. You
    > don't have to keep on playing, but I have to tell you this – IT'S
    > ADDICTIVE.

    When once I sat a-musing,
    sad, lonely, and without a friend,
    a voice came to me out of the gloom and said
    "Cheer up: things could be worse."
    So I cheered up.
    And, sure enough,
    things got worse.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Jul 15, 2003
  4. LAP

    LAP Guest

    "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in message news:<KwYQa.667$>...
    > LAP wrote:
    >
    > > Hey! Are you feeling sad, or maybe bored?
    > >
    > > Neopets is the new craze that is sweeping the world, with over 57
    > > million signups already, Neopets is an interactive virtual world where
    > > you can adopt a cute pet, feed it, play games, earn points, chat,
    > > create webpages, read stories, poems... and a whole lot more.
    > >
    > > Check it out at http://www.spamhaus.com/makememoneybecauseIvereferredyou
    > >
    > > Do me and yourself the biggest favor: just join and give it a try. You
    > > don't have to keep on playing, but I have to tell you this ? IT'S
    > > ADDICTIVE.

    > When once I sat a-musing,
    > sad, lonely, and without a friend,
    > a voice came to me out of the gloom and said
    > "Cheer up: things could be worse."
    > So I cheered up.
    > And, sure enough,
    > things got worse.

    The only reason I was doing this, is because you get prizes when
    pleople sign up. Please help me.

    LAP, Jul 16, 2003