    Still Howlin' at the Moon!

    Wild Coyote
    wd_coyote<AT>hotmail.com

    Wild Coyote, Mar 11, 2007

  2. Wild Coyote

    Richard C. Guest

    I got an all-region PAL/NTSC player so that such things are not a problem.

    =========================

    Richard C., Mar 12, 2007

  3. Wild Coyote

    unclejr Guest

    On Mar 11, 9:28 pm, "Richard C." <> wrote:
    > I got an all-region PAL/NTSC player so that such things are not a problem.

    Yes, but I would rather NOT hear an already whiny Tom Cruise at 4%
    speedup. HTH. HAND.

    -Junior

    unclejr, Mar 12, 2007
  4. Wild Coyote

    MassiveProng Guest

    On 11 Mar 2007 19:32:02 -0700, "unclejr" <> Gave us:

    >On Mar 11, 9:28 pm, "Richard C." <> wrote:
    >> I got an all-region PAL/NTSC player so that such things are not a problem.

    >Yes, but I would rather NOT hear an already whiny Tom Cruise at 4%
    >speedup. HTH. HAND.
    >
    >-Junior

    Bwuahahahahahaha!

    ScienTARDogy!