    answers off the air!
    Thanks in advance for all the answers that I'm sure will
    be heading my way!
    Irish Tom, Mar 18, 2005

  2. Irish Tom

    baddogsez Guest

    Transcenders and especially Testking are a fair simulation
    of the real exam environment and level of skills required
    to pass. I say all of this out of the experience of
    having passed many exams.

    baddogsez, Mar 18, 2005

  3. Irish Tom

    T-Bone Guest

    "baddogsez" <> wrote
    > Transcenders and especially Testking are a fair simulation

    Transcenders is okay. Testking is only good for cheating assfsckers.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Mar 18, 2005
  4. Irish Tom

    Nocturnal Guest

    How is TestKing still around if they are only braindumps?

    Nocturnal, Mar 18, 2005
  5. Irish Tom

    morgan Guest

    the key to pass an exam is first to read all the material,
    if u dont understand something search it on net and in the end
    before "take the way" to testing centers, try transcenders to test your
    skills.

    morgan, Mar 19, 2005
  6. Irish Tom

    T-Bone Guest

    "Nocturnal" <noctATsREMOVEupz.net> wrote
    > How is TestKing still around if they are only braindumps?

    Its hard to enforce intellectual property laws across borders. Mainly its
    because people would rather cheat than learn and Microsoft doesn't seem to
    care that their certification for "experienced IT professionals" has been
    degraded to the point where its a requirement for entry level jobs.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Mar 21, 2005
  7. Irish Tom

    catwalker63 Guest

    "morgan" <> prattled ceaslessly in news:#FYIxIILFHA.2796
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > the key to pass an exam is first to read all the material,
    > if u dont understand something search it on net and in the end
    > before "take the way" to testing centers, try transcenders to test your
    > skills.
    >

    > "Irish Tom" <> wrote in message
    >> Happy (day after) St. Paddy's day to all of you IT pros
    >> and IT wannabes out there!
    >> I've just completed an intensive, two week class in
    >> preparation for the XP Pro installation and maintenance
    >> exam.
    >> I'm a bit concerned because although I did well in the
    >> class I'm finding that the software exam preps that I've
    >> been using are VERY TOUGH! They are the Transcender
    >> exams.
    >> OK...in your wizened and well informed opinion how much
    >> do these tests actually reflect the level of difficulty
    >> of the actual Microsoft exams?
    >> And now...as they say in talk readi, I'll be taking my
    >> answers off the air!
    >> Thanks in advance for all the answers that I'm sure will
    >> be heading my way!

    Actually, it's better to actually use the product you are being tested on
    extensively than to read and search the net.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    “If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
    deteriorate the cat.” Mark Twain
    catwalker63, Mar 21, 2005