Are These Vouchers Legit that I keep seeing?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Louis Patterson, Jan 24, 2004.

  1. How many people here have used them??? I am looking to take this test as
    early as next week. How do these vouchers work?
    Louis Patterson, Jan 24, 2004

  2. Louis Patterson

    toni bunting Guest

    Try www.getcertify4less.com very efficient service , the guy `mr bashir`
    even rang me from the states to see if id mind taking a voucher with an
    expiry date less than 12 months. you then just use the number to book your
    test online with vue or prometric. No problem.

    toni bunting, Jan 26, 2004

  3. Louis Patterson

    Karkucus Guest

    Yes these voucher are legit. I bought and pass the exam, got Certification in Mail.

    Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is greate Link
    for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp
    Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using A+ voucher for Only US $92.00 saving of
    US $ 63
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp

    Karkucus, Jan 27, 2004
  4. On 27 Jan 2004 09:20:18 -0800, (Karkucus) wrote:

    >Yes these voucher are legit. I bought and pass the exam, got Certification in Mail.
    >
    >Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is greate Link
    >for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

    Look, Karkucus, you spam this group pretty frequently, so please give
    everyone here credit for having a brain, willya? You're selling
    vouchers, so just say so! It makes your business look *less* legit
    when you pose as a happy customer.

    (For the record, I'm not an uninterested party. I'm a proud employee
    of Total Seminars, and we sell vouchers too ... but primarily, we
    focus on writing the best d@mn A+ and Net+ certification books and
    curriculum money can buy. IMHO, of course.)

    Unless you happen to run into a scam artist--and in my experience,
    those are few and far between--exam vouchers for CompTIA tests are a
    great bargain, and there's no catch. Buy them from any reliable
    source, but for goodness' sake, do get vouchers! Save all that extra
    cash to buy more reference books for your tech library. ;-)

    Cheers, and happy testing,

    Cindy Clayton
    Total Seminars, LLC
    www.totalsem.com
    Cindy Clayton, Jan 28, 2004
  5. Louis Patterson

    mamakin1976 Guest

    Cindy Clayton wrote:
    > (For the record, I'm not an uninterested party. I'm a proud employee
    > of Total Seminars, and we sell vouchers too ... but primarily, we
    > focus on writing the best d@mn A+ and Net+ certification books and
    > curriculum money can buy. IMHO, of course.)

    Cindy,
    are TS vouchers valid in Europe or US only?

    I am interested in purchasing 1381029D and 1381039D, so feel free to contact me
    privately at the email in sig.

    Thanks

    --
    Software is like sex: it's better when it's free -- [Linus Torvalds]

    Fabio Marini - RHCT 608002292700226
    To reply: news [at] mamakin1976 [dot] plus [dot] com
    mamakin1976, Jan 29, 2004
  6. Louis Patterson

    mamakin1976 Guest

    mamakin1976 wrote:
    > Cindy,
    > are TS vouchers valid in Europe or US only?

    Nevermind - I found out...

    Unfortunately I'm in the UK, so I'll have to look elsewhere.

    Thanks anyway

    mamakin1976, Jan 29, 2004
  7. On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:01:26 +0000, mamakin1976 <>
    wrote:

    >mamakin1976 wrote:
    >> Cindy,
    >> are TS vouchers valid in Europe or US only?

    >Nevermind - I found out...
    >
    >Unfortunately I'm in the UK, so I'll have to look elsewhere.
    >
    >Thanks anyway

    Unfortunately for those outside of North America, our vouchers from
    Prometric are only good for the US and Canada (as you've discovered).
    Best of luck finding a vendor for them in the UK.

    You might want to start a new thread asking specifically about UK
    vouchers. Better yet, try checking the Google Usenet archive; this
    topic comes up here pretty regularly, though I'm not sure whether it's
    answered satisfactorily. If memory serves, vouchers are somewhat hard
    to come by in the UK, except for those who sign up for an
    all-inclusive A+ training course. I hope that's changed since last I
    read ...

    Cheers,

    Cindy Clayton
    Total Seminars, LLC
    www.totalsem.com
    Cindy Clayton, Jan 29, 2004
  8. I bought vouchers from www.getcertify4less.com, and have used one of them to
    book an exam over the phone directly with the local test centre (VUE). So
    they definitely work in the UK. If you go on the site, you'll see links for
    international vouchers.

    BTW my test (core) is in oohh... 15 hours - wish me luck!

    If you buy from them, make sure you don't use Karkucus's link, we don't want
    to encourage him....;-)

    JM
    --
    JonathanMiles at uk2 dot net
    "Cindy Clayton" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:01:26 +0000, mamakin1976 <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >mamakin1976 wrote:
    > >> Cindy,
    > >> are TS vouchers valid in Europe or US only?

    > >Nevermind - I found out...
    > >
    > >Unfortunately I'm in the UK, so I'll have to look elsewhere.
    > >
    > >Thanks anyway

    > Unfortunately for those outside of North America, our vouchers from
    > Prometric are only good for the US and Canada (as you've discovered).
    > Best of luck finding a vendor for them in the UK.
    >
    > You might want to start a new thread asking specifically about UK
    > vouchers. Better yet, try checking the Google Usenet archive; this
    > topic comes up here pretty regularly, though I'm not sure whether it's
    > answered satisfactorily. If memory serves, vouchers are somewhat hard
    > to come by in the UK, except for those who sign up for an
    > all-inclusive A+ training course. I hope that's changed since last I
    > read ...
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Cindy Clayton
    > Total Seminars, LLC