Are these guys nuts?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Kevin, Oct 7, 2004.

  1. Kevin

    Kevin Guest

    A company called M.T.I. is doing something most
    internet surfers are saying is crazy.

    These nut-balls have set up a system that allows
    anyone on the internet to take a large portion of
    their company right out from under them.

    It works like this: You buy one software product from them
    and you then have instant rights to sell the software
    to as many people as you can. Their software company
    just became your software company. So you are basically
    getting life-time royalty rights to their software which
    means you have just as much right to it as they do.

    Plus they are even nutty enough to give you a website
    that cost them over sixteen hundred dollars to have built.

    What person in their right mind gives you their website?

    In a way, these nut cases are signing over the pink
    slip and deed of their entire company to anyone who
    asks for it. Hey, I told you these guys are crazy.

    Well....Maybe these guys aren't as crazy as we all think they
    are. Although it seems like they're making a big mistake
    by giving you far too much, they actually have a solid plan.

    Their plan is for you to sell hundreds if not thousands of
    copies of their software. They figured out a way to make
    sure that you actually do sell hundreds of copies of it.
    They realized that if they let you keep 100% of all your
    profits, you'd be highly motivated and have a great reason
    to sell this thing.

    By getting thousands of copies of their software onto
    millions of computers, they realized they could make
    their money by selling a small advertisement inside
    the software itself.

    So everyone wins! You get a popular piece of software
    to sell and they get to sell some ads. At the end of the
    day both of you go to the bank singing and smiling.

    So it's true! It's a fact! You can now own a software
    company in about 4 minutes. Take their website and
    take their software right out from under their noses!

    Try the fre*e demo by going to their website below:

    http://www.royaltyware.com/SN/index.aspx

    Sincerely,

    Kevin Kennedy

    Kevin, Oct 7, 2004

  2. On 6 Oct 2004 22:00:47 -0700, (Kevin) wrote:

    >A company called M.T.I. is doing something most
    >internet surfers are saying is crazy.

    SNIP SNIP SNIP

    Lets all sing along:

    Troll, troll,
    Troll your shit
    All over the net
    Merrily, merrily, merrily,
    You're all full of shit!!

    Alice I. Land, Oct 7, 2004

  3. Kevin

    Dan Evans Guest

    "Kevin" <> wrote in message
    > A company called M.T.I. is doing something most
    > internet surfers are saying is crazy.

    What? Spamming news groups pretending to be a third party espousing the
    wonder of thier own products? No, no one thinks its crazy, they think it's
    the same old crapola we've all seen a hundred times.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Oct 7, 2004
  4. Dan Evans wrote:

    > "Kevin" <> wrote in message
    >> A company called M.T.I. is doing something most
    >> internet surfers are saying is crazy.

    > What? Spamming news groups pretending to be a third party espousing the
    > wonder of thier own products? No, no one thinks its crazy, they think it's
    > the same old crapola we've all seen a hundred times.

    Well, nobody's seen the crap on their webpage a hundred times ... I get a
    server error notification with Firefox.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    www.howtofixcomputers.com.is.bogus.horseshit

    Gary G. Taylor, Oct 7, 2004
  5. Kevin

    Dan Evans Guest

    "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in message
    > Dan Evans wrote:
    >

    > > "Kevin" <> wrote in message
    > >> A company called M.T.I. is doing something most
    > >> internet surfers are saying is crazy.

    > > What? Spamming news groups pretending to be a third party espousing the
    > > wonder of thier own products? No, no one thinks its crazy, they think

    it's
    > > the same old crapola we've all seen a hundred times.

    > Well, nobody's seen the crap on their webpage a hundred times ... I get a
    > server error notification with Firefox.

    Ooh, look! Now we know the webroot directory on their server. Might be
    useful if someone were to be getting ready for a hack.
    ASP.index_aspx.Page_Load(Object obj, EventArgs e) in
    E:\Domains\royaltyware.com\web\sn\index.aspx:118Dan

    Dan Evans, Oct 8, 2004