    there they were in early Jan.

    I don't want the same surprise again.

    Thanks.
    =?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?=, Mar 20, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?=

    kpg Guest

    As sharon once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I was surprised when I took my 294 and discovered sim
    > questions. Still passed but barely. I was told on sims in 294 until
    > the end of January, but there they were in early Jan.
    >
    > I don't want the same surprise again.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Why do you fear the sims?
    kpg, Mar 20, 2006

  3. "kpg" wrote:

    > As sharon once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    > > I was surprised when I took my 294 and discovered sim
    > > questions. Still passed but barely. I was told on sims in 294 until
    > > the end of January, but there they were in early Jan.
    > >
    > > I don't want the same surprise again.
    > >
    > > Thanks.

    > Why do you fear the sims?

    I really like the Sims. I was just unprepared for the sims in 294. If I had
    reviewed some of the material I would have had a higher mark. If there are
    sims, I'll review setting up some of the configurations before the exam.
    =?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?=, Mar 20, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?=

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?= <> wrote in

    >> Why do you fear the sims?
    >>

    > I really like the Sims. I was just unprepared for the sims in 294.

    Yeah, Sims 2 was way better than Sims 1.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Mar 20, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?= <> say
    in news::

    > If there are
    > sims, I'll review setting up some of the configurations before the

    exam.

    you should always do that anyway. You should learn how the products work
    to pass the test, not route memorization. The more you use it, the easier
    the exam will be regarless of the types of questions asked.

    Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that the exam should be easy, but
    working with product extensively will only make the test taking
    experience easier.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - ((wrong && wrong) != right)
    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?=

    kpg Guest

    As sharon once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> As sharon once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >>
    >> > I was surprised when I took my 294 and discovered sim
    >> > questions. Still passed but barely. I was told on sims in 294
    >> > until the end of January, but there they were in early Jan.
    >> >
    >> > I don't want the same surprise again.
    >> >
    >> > Thanks.

    >> Why do you fear the sims?
    >>

    > I really like the Sims. I was just unprepared for the sims in 294. If
    > I had reviewed some of the material I would have had a higher mark. If
    > there are sims, I'll review setting up some of the configurations
    > before the exam.

    Yes. Knowing and doing are two different things. I guess it's a left
    brain, right brain thing.

    Sims are good in that they bring more of a balance to the test. Also,
    at least initially, they thwart dumpers, but most people are visual
    learners, so I think "memorizing" steps to complete visual tasks will
    be easier for many than memorizing the answers to hundreds of boring
    questions, so if that is the goal of sims I think it will be ineffective.
    kpg, Mar 20, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I really like the Sims.

    yeah,yeah but are you hot?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 20, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?=

    MitchS Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > so if that is the goal of sims I think it will be ineffective.

    Always with you is this glass half empty thing, have faith in the system
    that is Microsoft.
    *snigger*

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Mar 20, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?=

    kpg Guest

    As MitchS once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> so if that is the goal of sims I think it will be ineffective.

    > Always with you is this glass half empty thing, have faith in the
    > system that is Microsoft.

    You're right. I should have more faith.

    > *snigger*

    Racist.
    kpg, Mar 20, 2006
  10. Dont fear the sims, feer the reaper
    --
    LoopBack

    "I try and choke my chicken at least twice a day. Sometimes even three or
    four times if the chicken is still breathing. Mainly, I find joy when I choke
    my chicken. My chicken seems to respond happily every time. Sometimes, I have
    someone else choke my chicken once or twice everyday. This I find very
    relieving for me and the chicken since the choking is at a a variation of
    speeds and chokes" Lasher circa 2006

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 20, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?=

    MitchS Guest

    "Loopback" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > Dont fear the sims, feer the reaper
    > --
    > LoopBack
    >
    > "I try and choke my chicken at least twice a day. Sometimes even three or
    > four times if the chicken is still breathing. Mainly, I find joy when I
    > choke
    > my chicken. My chicken seems to respond happily every time. Sometimes, I
    > have
    > someone else choke my chicken once or twice everyday. This I find very
    > relieving for me and the chicken since the choking is at a a variation of

    You don't know how glad I am that I got to read that twice today.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Mar 20, 2006
  12. I wish the exams had more stimulation questions.

    --
    Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

    Bill McPherson, Mar 20, 2006
  13. << While I was at work, Bill McPherson spurted out:
    > I wish the exams had more stimulation questions.

    Hmmmm...yes...

    <chant loop>
    Screw the sims....
    Give us stims...
    </chant loop>

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?=

    James Guest

    So in short no one here knows

    James, Mar 20, 2006
  15. << While I was at work, James spurted out:
    > So in short no one here knows

    Do you know?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 20, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?=

    James Guest

    yes, the answer is purple

    James, Mar 20, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Bill McPherson" <> say in news:
    #:

    > I wish the exams had more stimulation questions.

    AAAAAAAAAAA-men!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Natural laws have no pity.
    Neil, Mar 20, 2006
  18. **James's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > yes, the answer is purple

    I don't need the answer......tell it to sharon, instead of griping about
    nobody else knowing it.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 21, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?=

    MitchS Guest

    "Bill McPherson" <> wrote in message
    >I wish the exams had more stimulation questions.

    I wish half the exam was an onsite troubleshooting lab like the CCIE.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Mar 21, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?c2hhcm9u?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 20, 2006 at 12:06pm "sharon" blathered:

    > If there are sims, I'll review setting up some of the configurations
    > before the exam.

    As opposed to what, just memorizing the multiple guess answers?

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    ¿Conoces a Miguel? ¡Sí! Somos buenos amigos...
    TechGeekPro, Mar 22, 2006