    bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch, and put the child
    therein; and she laid it in the flags by the river's brink.

    Exodus 2.3

    Preacher Nathanael, Sep 30, 2005

  2. Preacher Nathanael

    Jtyc Guest

    Good lord, don't you have anything else to do?

    That goes for all you nuts who respond to him too...

    /my hypocrisy only goes so far...
    //stickin with the Doc Holiday quotes
    ///slashy

    Jtyc, Sep 30, 2005

  3. Preacher Nathanael

    CBIC Guest

    Preacher Nathanael wrote:
    > Are there none here who will stand up against the MCNGP army of the
    > dark one?

    I'm Child of God #56,589,259,001 but I'm also MCNGP #38
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Sep 30, 2005
  4. Preacher Nathanael

    MitchS Guest

    "Preacher Nathanael" <> wrote
    in message news:...
    > Are there none here who will stand up against the MCNGP army of the dark
    > one?

    Blowin it a little teeny bit out of proportion dontcha think?

    > Are you all too weak to resist temptation brought upon be these demons
    > from hell?

    I have not yet begun to defile myself... oh wait wrong thread... I mean no.

    > Will no one join me in a pray for salvation from the pending Armageddon?

    Did it, checked it, and it's all good.

    > I will still prey for thy in these dark times, may God have mercy on each
    > one of your souls.

    PRAY can you not even spell PRAY?!?!?!?

    > Preacher Nathanael
    > > And when she could not longer hide him, she took for him an ark of

    > bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch, and put the child
    > therein; and she laid it in the flags by the river's brink.
    >
    > Exodus 2.3

    For wrath killeth the foolish man, and envy slayeth the silly one -Job 5:2

    --
    Mitch "aw yer just foolin' aintcha" S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

    MitchS, Sep 30, 2005
  5. Preacher Nathanael

    kpg Guest

    Jtyc <> said something like

    > Good lord, don't you have anything else to do?
    >
    > That goes for all you nuts who respond to him too...

    I'll just respond to you then.

    No. I don't have anything better to do.

    Sorry.

    kpg, Sep 30, 2005
  6. Preacher Nathanael

    kpg Guest

    CBIC <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\173526.htm (9/30/2005
    > 12:36:31 PM) # Preacher Nathanael wrote:
    >> Are there none here who will stand up against the MCNGP army of the
    >> dark one?

    > I'm Child of God #56,589,259,001 but I'm also MCNGP #38

    Wait. I thought there were a finate number of souls and
    they're just recycled over and over again.

    kpg, Sep 30, 2005
  7. Preacher Nathanael

    C Guest

    i pray for your proper use and spelling of the english language

    "Preacher Nathanael" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    C, Sep 30, 2005
  8. Preacher Nathanael

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Preacher Nathanael" <> wrote
    in message news:...
    > Are there none here who will stand up against the MCNGP army of the dark
    > one?
    > Are you all too weak to resist temptation brought upon be these demons
    > from hell?
    > Will no one join me in a pray for salvation from the pending Armageddon?
    >
    > I will still prey for thy in these dark times, may God have mercy on each
    > one of your souls.

    Can I get a "Yabba-dabba-doo!" from the congregation?

    Frisbee®, Sep 30, 2005
  9. Preacher Nathanael

    MitchS Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > Good lord, don't you have anything else to do?
    >
    > That goes for all you nuts who respond to him too...

    No, this nut has at leat 10 more minutes of nothing better to do until lunch
    at which time he will be plonked.

    > /my hypocrisy only goes so far...
    > //stickin with the Doc Holiday quotes
    > ///slashy

    /It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.
    //since it may be a while before i get to quote him again.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA

    MitchS, Sep 30, 2005
  10. Preacher Nathanael

    Frisbee® Guest

    "MitchS" <m remove this > wrote in message
    > "Preacher Nathanael" <>
    > wrote in message news:...
    >> Are there none here who will stand up against the MCNGP army of the dark
    >> one?

    > Blowin it a little teeny bit out of proportion dontcha think?
    >
    >> Are you all too weak to resist temptation brought upon be these demons
    >> from hell?

    > I have not yet begun to defile myself... oh wait wrong thread... I mean
    > no.
    >
    >> Will no one join me in a pray for salvation from the pending Armageddon?

    > Did it, checked it, and it's all good.
    >
    >> I will still prey for thy in these dark times, may God have mercy on each
    >> one of your souls.

    > PRAY can you not even spell PRAY?!?!?!?

    He spells it right in some places, wrong in others. Trying to think of who
    else does that... Oh, crap. It could be either Kline, Neil, or Rowdy.

    Frisbee®, Sep 30, 2005
  11. Preacher Nathanael

    Jtyc Guest

    > I'll just respond to you then.

    Well that's ok. I'm different.

    > No. I don't have anything better to do.

    I hear ya.

    Jtyc, Sep 30, 2005
  12. Preacher Nathanael

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > Neil,

    I am in no way associated with this particular rant.

    I tink its Rowdy...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Real_men_don't_need_spacebars.

    Neil, Sep 30, 2005
  13. Preacher Nathanael

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:ex$yjdexFHA.4032
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > I'm different.

    AMEN BRUDDAH!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - New Virus Detected, Please Take This Time To Fill Out Registration Card

    Neil, Sep 30, 2005
  14. Preacher Nathanael

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Can I get a "Yabba-dabba-doo!" from the congregation?

    I sure hope old Rowdy got one h*ll of a net to bring 'em all in.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 30, 2005
  15. Preacher Nathanael

    CBIC Guest

    > Wait. I thought there were a finate number of souls and
    > they're just recycled over and over again.

    I think that depends which book you read.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Sep 30, 2005
  16. Preacher Nathanael

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Wait. I thought there were a finate number of souls and
    >> they're just recycled over and over again.

    >I think that depends which book you read.

    Sybex or ms press?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Sep 30, 2005
  17. Preacher Nathanael

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Sep 30, 2005
  18. "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > Preacher Nathanael wrote:
    >> Are there none here who will stand up against the MCNGP army of the
    >> dark one?

    > I'm Child of God #56,589,259,001 but I'm also MCNGP #38

    Number 56 billion? Where did the other 50 billion come from so quickly? If
    people are having that many children, I'd better impregnate more teenage
    girls, I'm not living up to my potential!

    /* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */, Sep 30, 2005
  19. Preacher Nathanael

    lowdes Guest

    I will stand against the MCNGP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Preach on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    "Preacher Nathanael" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    lowdes, Sep 30, 2005
  20. <snip>
    I will still prey for thy in these dark times, may God have mercy on each
    one of your souls.
    </snip>

    PACKAGE MARKED: Return to Sender POSTAGE DUE

    Thanks but I'm good, I don't need your prayers. Although that whole
    Armageddon thing gives me a maniacal idea.
    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..