    vouchers.

    Thanks,

    Dilash.
    Dilash, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Dilash

    T-Bone Guest

    "Dilash" <> wrote
    > I am planning to write my 70-290 exam sometimes next week. I know that you
    > can get discount exam vouchers for CompTIA exams Are these available for
    > MCSE exams too? If so, could you point me to some sites that offer these
    > vouchers.

    Look back through the old news postings. Someone posted one a while ago.
    T-Bone, Sep 7, 2004

  3. Dilash

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> spewed in news:
    #:

    www.getcertified4less.com I believe...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  4. Dilash

    RH Guest

    Or try: wcfields.com

    RH, Sep 7, 2004
  5. Dilash

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > babbling on and on again "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> spewed in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> Look back through the old news postings. Someone posted one a while ago.

    > www.getcertified4less.com I believe...

    didn't those kids to outta business?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Sep 8, 2004
  6. Dilash

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates
    <> spewed in

    > Neil <> wrote in
    >
    >> babbling on and on again "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> spewed in
    >> news: #:
    >>
    >>> Look back through the old news postings. Someone posted one a while
    >>> ago.

    >> www.getcertified4less.com I believe...
    >>

    > didn't those kids to outta business?

    and the difference between ignorance and appathy is:
    dunno, don't care

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 8, 2004
  7. Dilash

    Dilash Guest

    Thanks for all your input!!

    Dilash, Sep 8, 2004
  8. Dilash

    BrianS Guest

    If you have taken a Microsoft course from a CTEC lately then you can contact
    the instructor and he/she can give you a discount code and as of September
    1, 2004 the discount is 25%.
    Brian

    BrianS, Sep 8, 2004
  9. Dilash

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "BrianS" <> spewed in

    > If you have taken a Microsoft course from a CTEC lately then you can
    > contact the instructor and he/she can give you a discount code and as
    > of September 1, 2004 the discount is 25%.
    > Brian

    yer welcome to use mine if you are Canadian
    MSAU719D0F93

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 8, 2004
  10. Dilash

    BrianS Guest

    I am Canadian but live in the U.S. Thanks anyway.

    BrianS, Sep 8, 2004