    I'm looking for a short-list of the best providers.

    Thanks,
    John

    John, Oct 23, 2004

  2. John

    Kyler Laird Guest

    (John) writes:

    >I have an application that will need 50-100 lines to start and will
    >need several hundred lines within the first six months.

    Call LiveVoIP.
    http://livevoip.com/
    I'm going to write more about my experience with them later but the
    bottom line is that they impress me by being highly competent,
    amazingly priced, completely open, and just plain kind. That's in
    stark contrast to some of the other VoIP providers I've experienced.

    >Additionally,
    >I need be able to quickly add lines in any area code in the US.

    Finding someone with *complete* coverage will be difficult. You
    might need to resort to remote call forwarding.

    >I don't think Vonage or Lingo can meet my needs (can they?).

    Ick.

    --kyler

    Kyler Laird, Oct 23, 2004

  3. John

    Guest

    My company is just starting to offer wholesale voip connectivity to
    application providers or mid-sized businesses looking to replace
    exisiting T1/PRI connections. Currently we have about 100,000 ports
    and growing available and offer toll-free, and national toll numbers as
    well as allow for LNP.

    We are seeking some beta customers prior to really rolling out this
    offering.. Email me if there is any interest here.

    , Dec 8, 2004
  4. John

    BK80 Guest

    HI john -

    We can certainly help. Do you have a contact number i can reach you at
    and maybe setup a conference call?

    Thanks,

    Brett

    John wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have an application that will need 50-100 lines to start and will
    > need several hundred lines within the first six months. Additionally,
    > I need be able to quickly add lines in any area code in the US.
    >
    > I don't think Vonage or Lingo can meet my needs (can they?). What
    > other providers should I consider. I'm looking for perfect

    reliability

    BK80, Dec 10, 2004