  1. Have found out that Mcafee do not support x64!!!!!
    How to solve the issue of viruschecker are there any other brand
    available??????

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2d1c3RhdnM=?=, Sep 8, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Y2d1c3RhdnM=?=

    roman modic Guest

    Hello,

    "cgustavs" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Have found out that Mcafee do not support x64!!!!!
    > How to solve the issue of viruschecker are there any other brand
    > available??????

    Here is the list of working software in XP x64:
    http://www.3dvelocity.com/articles/win64compatibility/win64softlist.htm

    (For example, Eset NOD32 2.51.8 and Avast 4.6 are OK).

    Roman

    roman modic, Sep 8, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Y2d1c3RhdnM=?=

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    "cgustavs" <> wrote in message
    > Have found out that Mcafee do not support x64!!!!!
    > How to solve the issue of viruschecker are there any other brand
    > available??????

    This question has been asked (and answered) many times in this newsgroup. I
    would recommend
    you use a newsreader when accessing newsgroups. Using the web interface as
    you are doing makes it almost impossible to search for posts, and also makes
    it impossible to view threads as a group.

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, Sep 8, 2005
  4. Yes:

    Use Avast,

    It's better than AntiVir and it's for free. And it fully support the new
    Windows x64 platform.

    For information visit:

    and to download it go here:

    For better security use ad aware from lavasoft too:
    Infos:
    http://www.lavasoft.de/default.shtml.en
    Download:
    http://www.download.com/Ad-Aware-SE...045910.html?part=dl-ad-aware&subj=dl&tag=top5

    Next time use the search, becaus this question was asked and answered in
    this newsgroup several times before.

    Mr. Imhotep Djoser, Sep 8, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Y2d1c3RhdnM=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Avast works great for most, but if you start having shutdown problems, this
    is the problem.

    John Barnes, Sep 8, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Y2d1c3RhdnM=?=

    PJB Guest

    E-Trsut is also x64 ready, Works for me and downloads the correct AMD files
    from ftp server.

    PJB, Sep 11, 2005