Are there any spell checkers for Firefox 2.0

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by John Thompson, Jul 30, 2007.

  1. On 2007-07-30, Kate Kate <> wrote:

    > Eye REELLY REELY REEELY knead a speil chucker :(
    >

    > I looked on the extensions site and nothing, seems like a extension
    > shoudl be around somewhere ?

    Something wrong with the built-in one?

    --

    John ()

    John Thompson, Jul 30, 2007

  2. Kate Kate wrote:

    > Eye REELLY REELY REEELY knead a speil chucker :(
    >

    > I looked on the extensions site and nothing, seems like a extension
    > shoudl be around somewhere ?
    >

    > Thanks.

    sorry, can't help you, but fix your clock. You're into
    tomorrow when you should be in today.

    one. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jul 30, 2007

  3. > sorry, can't help you, but fix your clock. You're into tomorrow when
    > you should be in today.

    Maybe she's from Neptune.

    BigOleBadAssBob, Jul 30, 2007
  4. John Thompson

    Tony Raven Guest

    Kate Kate wrote:

    > Eye REELLY REELY REEELY knead a speil chucker :(
    >

    > I looked on the extensions site and nothing, seems like a extension
    > shoudl be around somewhere ?

    Tools/Options/Advanced/General and check the "Check my spelling as I
    type" box

    Tony

    Kate Kate, Jul 30, 2007