    GraB Guest

    Friend's P133 needs new mouse, always been problems with old ball
    mouse.

    GraB, Jul 29, 2003

  2. GraB

    Ben Perston Guest

    GraB wrote:
    > Friend's P133 needs new mouse, always been problems with old ball
    > mouse.

    I haven't seen any.

    It's possible that his m/b has a PS/2 header - you might be able to do
    something there? (Some motherboards came with a backplate thing that had
    a PS/2 port you plugged into a header on the m/b... perhaps you could
    get one of those, or otherwise rig something up).

    Or, a PCI USB card? If he's running Win98 (or possibly 95c).

    Ben Perston, Jul 29, 2003

  3. GraB

    GraB Guest

    On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 22:36:46 +1200, Ben Perston
    <> wrote:

    >GraB wrote:
    >> Friend's P133 needs new mouse, always been problems with old ball
    >> mouse.

    >I haven't seen any.
    >
    >It's possible that his m/b has a PS/2 header - you might be able to do
    >something there? (Some motherboards came with a backplate thing that had
    >a PS/2 port you plugged into a header on the m/b... perhaps you could
    >get one of those, or otherwise rig something up).
    >
    >Or, a PCI USB card? If he's running Win98 (or possibly 95c).

    Win95b, 32megs RAM. I have to put a hard drive in it so will look for
    a header.

    GraB, Jul 29, 2003
  4. "GraB" <> wrote in message
    > Friend's P133 needs new mouse, always been problems with old ball
    > mouse.

    You could buy him a PCI->PS/2 card.

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock

    Nicholas Sherlock, Jul 30, 2003
  5. GraB

    GraB Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:36:08 +1200, "Nicholas Sherlock"
    <> wrote:

    >"GraB" <> wrote in message
    >> Friend's P133 needs new mouse, always been problems with old ball
    >> mouse.

    >You could buy him a PCI->PS/2 card.
    >
    >Cheers,
    >Nicholas Sherlock

    Fellow in Dick Smiths told me there was no such thing. Is there?
    Anyway we bought a $5 mouse from Harvey Norman on their special table,
    which works fine (the mouse, not the table).

    GraB, Jul 30, 2003